Return to the Hibiscus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bloom Images 4

Posted by Gutzmek 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 4, 13 at 10:32

Starting to get a few opening. This is H. Moscheutos 'Plum Crazy' twins.
Ed

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bloom Images 4

H. R-S 'Mandarin Wind'
Ed

o

Oh those are sooooooo pretty! I like both of them. I am normally a bigger fan of the R-S but that color on the "Plum Crazy" is awesome.

o

Beautiful, love the rich color of Plum Crazy.

o

The H. M. are popping. 'Cranberry Crush'.
Ed

This post was edited by Gutzmek on Fri, Jul 5, 13 at 22:16

o

'Lord Baltimore'

o

A couple blooms from 'Robert Fleming'.

o

A couple blooms from 'Robert Fleming'.

o

Hib R-S. 'Amethyst Crystal'. The bloom is highly deformed, but the wife sill liked it. Its all most off center.
Ed

o

Hib R-S 'Tangerine Mist'. More to come.
Ed

o

You always have the most beautiful hibiscus here. That Amethyst is very wild looking. Thank you for all your wonderful posts. You make this forum worth viewing all the time.
Paul

o

Thank you Paul.
Have some blooms opening on another plant for tomorrow-.
Need some cuttings?
Ed

o

Hib. R-S 'Hickory Wood'. Hoping future blooms are darker.
Ed

o

That is an unusual color, now I know the colors are not always the true color in pics, is it a green or a yellow? It's very pretty either way but just wondering.

o

Hibiscus_0bsessed,
That is the actual colors. Hickory Wood is a brown hibiscus. The hot weather is causing color changes. I have another that is opening this morning, with more orange and brown in it. Will post when it does.
Ed

o

Another 'Hickory Wood'.
Ed

o

Beautiful blooms, Ed! Love the R-S! I just discovered the International Hibiscus Society's website. The geneology trees are so interesting! I just learned that Hickory Wood is the papa of Tangerine Mist!

Here is a link that might be useful: Tangerine Mist geneology tree

o

Such beauty I have enjoyed looking for your posts just to look at your collection. I find that I'm enjoying just looking so much and I'm so glad that I gave the forum a second chance! Thank you for that - Araceli

o

Such beauty I have enjoyed looking for your posts just to look at your collection. I find that I'm enjoying just looking so much and I'm so glad that I gave the forum a second chance! Thank you for that - Araceli

o

Sorry Ed I liked it so much I obviously had to tell you twice. Lol! -Araceli

o

Araceli,
I do not like posting images anymore because I am disappointed that members are not doing more to help those in need. When I have time, I like to jump in and help, and anyone can email me directly if they are unable to find the answers by searching these forums.I am by no means an expert, but I like sharing my knowledge and experience.

Here are some new images from the past few months.

'Thunder Egg'

o

Snow Storm

o

Pilot Noir

o

Creole Lady.
These will be the last image postings for a while

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hibiscus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here