Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
liz62_gw

Ros buds

liz62
11 years ago

I was looking at my ros bush and it has LOADS of buds, here are a few that are starting to open.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments (7)

• liz62
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Here is another pic of my Rose of Sharon bud that I took this evening.{{gwi:895150}}

• liz62
    Original Author
    11 years ago

updated photos.

• liz62
    Original Author
    11 years ago

My ros never fails me, here is what I found when I went out this morning, they ARE so

Uploaded with ImageShack.us pretty!

• liz62
    Original Author
    11 years ago

got 2 more getting ready to bust out. They love this cooler weather.

• John Perilloux
    11 years ago

They do make a very nice scene.

Rose of Sharon - Hibiscus syriacus (Helene)
    {{gwi:895159}}

• liz62
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I have another ros next to the house, it has not been big enough to bloom, but it has two buds on it now. Will be interesting to know what color they are going to be. There is another one next to the fence to the backyard, but it has never gotten any buds yet.

• wally_1936
    11 years ago

When I lived near the coast they would grow up to six feet from seeds in one year. They always bloomed the same year. But there I keep nursing mine in the hopes they will take off in a few more years so I understand about them not growing that fast. I nice lady from this website send me a few little cuttings and it was during one of our hot season. They came sweaty and I thought they would not live. From 4 inch sticks a couple years back are blooming but so far no seeds so I suppose my bees have not found them. I know turtles love to eat the blooms. I did get one double purple bloom with a yellow pestle I have hopes of getting cuttings soon.

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES