Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
victory_tea2085

Orange Rose of Sharon

victory_tea2085
11 years ago

Looking for an orange Rose of Sharon- I live in zone 6. Would like a puumpkin orange or deep reddish orange. Thanks

Comments (6)

• User
    11 years ago

Victory,
    Never saw one.
    if you find one let me know.

• eahamel
    11 years ago

I've never seen one that color either. They are white, shades of pink, and shades of lavender. Have you seen an orange one yourself?

• Gutzmek
    11 years ago

There are no perenial hibiscus that have an orange flower. There are swamp mallows like "midnight marvel" that have 'autumn' leaves and trunks. Eahamel is correct. Hibiscus Syriacus has flowers of blue to white with all combinations between.

• Gutzmek
    11 years ago

There are no perenial hibiscus that have an orange flower. There are swamp mallows like "midnight marvel" that have 'autumn' leaves and trunks. Eahamel is correct. Hibiscus Syriacus has flowers of blue to white with all combinations between.

• TheRealMzAlexander
    9 years ago

I have an odd rose of sharon it is orange or peach color I have been googling it "peach rose of sharon" I got actual peach roses and orange rose of sharon and I get this forum

Has any one discovered the name of this color? I have all white rose of sharon with even the stamen being white and the typical pink to red rose of sharon but this one sprung up I am glad I did not pull it out and once it bloomed I moved it to the center of the front garden

• TulsaRose
    9 years ago

TheRealMzAlexander, I would love to see your orange \ peach "Rose of Sharon," Hibiscus syriacus. Could you upload a picture to this thread please?

There are many orange \ peach "Tropical Hibiscus", Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis. Perhaps there is some confusion between the two species?

Sponsored