Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
suel41452

Need I.D. of Very Pale Pink Double Rose of Sharon?

suel41452
18 years ago

I never cared much for Rose of Sharon (sorry!!) until I saw this one in a neighborhood . I fell in love with it! It seems to have double blooms and is a very, very pale pink. Anyone know what it is called? The closest thing I haave found online that looks like it is called 'Paeoneflorum' (Hibiscus syriacus). Thanx for any info !!!

Comments (5)

• Florazone9
    18 years ago

I don't know the name either but I think it is the same one I am looking for. someone her on the gw has a picture of it, and I fell in love with it. i have it saved on my comp but I don't know how to post pictures. I sure would love to know the name of myself and would love cuttings or a link to a place where I can order it. thanks, flora

• sebastian
    18 years ago

Have you ruled out Hibiscus syriacus 'Blushing Bride'?

• daisiesdream
    18 years ago

Here's a pic of my ROS "Blushing Bride". Is this the ROS you are looking for? If so, email me if you would like cuttings and/or seeds. I will be pruning and gathering fresh seeds later this fall.

Lynn

{{gwi:896315}}

• catladysgarden
    18 years ago

CHECK OUT THESE PHOTOS

Here is a link that might be useful: Rose of Sharon pics

• suel41452
    Original Author
    18 years ago

Well, the mystery is solved! The Rose of Sharon I saw is definitely "Blushing Bride". I didn't think so at first because the photo on a nursery website was too dark pink, but subsequent photos emailed by you nice people have convinced me it is indeed "Blushing Bride". Thanks to everyone for their help!!!!

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County