Return to the Hibiscus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Kopper King dying

Posted by wmc1 s/w Ontario (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 29, 05 at 18:11

Here are some pics of my kopper king hib. Some leaves are turning yellow and all are drooping, not from lack of water. Any suggestions. dont think this is going to work, will try gallery.Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kopper King dying

Wow! That bugger looks like something may be chewing on it's roots, or maybe the very bottom of the stem.... The entire plant is drooping. (I bet you're ticked.) You wait all year for the dang thing to bloom, and then droop-ola!

You haven't sprayed any Round-Up or insecticide near it, did you?

Deb

o

moles or something you think?

o

What are you nighttime temps like? Looks alot like cold dessication of the foliage to me.

o

• Posted by wmc1 s/w Ontario (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 12, 05 at 21:58

night time temps are 60-70F. All other hardy's are doing great. This has never happened in all ther years I have been growing them.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hibiscus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here