Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
louie_117

Trying To Find A Hibiscus

Louie Leciejewski
10 years ago

Hello, I am new to this Forum and I am posting to see if someone can help me find a Tropical Hibiscus I once had. I uploaded the image and there is also one at:

http://www.learn2grow.com/plants/hibiscus-rosa-sinensis-montego-wind-tradewinds-montego-wind-tradewinds-wind-series-pp17952-images-large-85124/

I think that the name of this Tropical Hibiscus is Montego Wind but when I had an emailed picture from Park Bros. it did not look exactly like the pictures here that I am posting. The orange was like that of a Cantelope and it had that nice deep pink center. The blooms were about 3 to 4 inches across and the plant itself had deep green leaves (as seen in the pic). I would like to find this particular plant again and at least the photo shows it. I would like to get some cuttings or a small start from someplace or someone and would pay for it of course. I hope someone can help me find this Orange Hibiscus.

Thank You
Lou

Comment (1)

• mooseblossoms
    10 years ago

Check out the attached thread. A member named 'divahethr' lists 'Montego Wind' in their 'Have' list. Maybe they can help you out.

Here is a link that might be useful: Plant Hoarders Plant Swap NEW

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner