Return to the Hibiscus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Is there a pink Texas star hibiscus?

Posted by debbiep z8 Ga (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 14, 06 at 22:41

Hi,I can't seem to find one by searching for it on google.I've seen and acquired cuttings for a hibiscus that looks just like the red texas star but the blooms are pink.Its the same foliage,leaf,bloom,etc but the flower is pink.In my area there are two homes with this hibiscus.Anyone have the pink one?Debbie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Is there a pink Texas star hibiscus?

I'd love to see a picture of that! I had the red ones when I lived in Texas. Any possibility of you mailing me some seeds? Perrinial hibiscus are very hard to find in my part of California. The only ones that I have been able to find in two years are the small growing Lunas.

o

Hi,I would also be interested in any of your pink Texas Star
seeds or cuttings.I have other colors of hibiscus seeds,also lots of flower seeds.If interested,let me know.
Margaret

o

I too would like some of the pink seeds....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hibiscus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here