joev_gw

How do you post pictures to this forum?

JoeV
18 years ago

The subject line says it all.

Comments (6)

• WickedHeart
    18 years ago

I used image shack hosting to post these. Anyway.........
    Browse to find your file. Click host it. Then copy the url from image shack in the message box to show the pic here.

Choose thumbnails for websites for a clickable pic like this

or hotlinks for a full size pic like this

Here is a link that might be useful: Image Shack

• Chemocurl zn5b/6a Indiana
    18 years ago

Joe,

Once you get your pics copied to an online site (Image Shack, Photobucket, etc) there is a test forum where you can practice to get it all right.

With Photobucket, if you copy and paste the 'TAG' under the pic, it will place the pic within the message.

Also, with Photobucket, you would copy and paste the URL below the pic to the Optional Link URL box below your message, it will provide a link to the pic as opposed to it appearing in the message.

Feel free to email me if you have problems.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Test Forum Gallery

18 years ago

Joe,

Oh...and Welcome to Garden Web. I hope you enjoy it all. There is sure a lot to see and do here.

Sue

• KBratnTex
    18 years ago

I hope it's ok to test here.
    {{gwi:897694}}
    First try. Hope it's not too big.

18 years ago

KB...All I see is a red x in a box...possibly others can see it though. I've had this problem b4, though not recently.

Sue

• KBratnTex
    18 years ago

Well shoot I can see it. I hate those red X's!!
    I posted from PB using the tag. I do know some people had trouble viewing PB stuff yesterday, but I wasn't one of them.
    Thanks for replying and for the instructions. I think it's pretty fun in here and ya never run out of anything to see or read.........right?! I don't see a place where you can actually have a running conversation though. O well, I have that on other boards.
    Kathy

Sponsored
Fairfax Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars53 Reviews
DC Area's Top Rated Kitchen & Bath Remodeling Experts