Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gutzmek

afk

Gutzmek
10 years ago

All,
Unfortunately work and home has had me extremely busy lately. And since everyone is using an old images thread, I thought I would share a few recent photos. I may pop in time to time. First is 'Golden Dust'.
Ed

Comments (11)

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    10 years ago

'Creole Lady'

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Two to five blooms a day from 'Creole Lady'. Good pinching creates color.

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    10 years ago

'Pinot Noir' twins

This post was edited by Gutzmek on Tue, Sep 3, 13 at 20:57

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    10 years ago

'Hickory Wood'

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    10 years ago

'Amethyst Crystal'

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    10 years ago

'Hickory Wood' twins.

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    10 years ago

'Cosmic Dancer'

• hermie3rd
    10 years ago

Beautiful! Love them all! :)

• Carol love_the_yard (Zone 9A Jacksonville, FL)
    10 years ago

afk = away from keyboard

(I think)

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Love_The_Yard,
    You are correct in your assumptions.

Disappointed would be a good word for my observations. I see all these posts celebrating accomplishment, yet no one reaches out to those wanting to learn. I keep my distance because this is the last 'free' and 'easy to join' forum that has a lot of potential. I have seen some experts stop by and teach me a great deal, but they likely have the same feelings. Here is a great opportunity to help others enjoy the same hobby, but they are shunned and likely go else where because they are ignored for a multitude of reasons.

Should a member of this forum have a question that has been unanswered, they are free to email my account on file. I will do my best to get them pointed in the best direction.
    Ed

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Love_The_Yard,
    You are correct in your assumptions.

Disappointed would be a good word for my observations. I see all these posts celebrating accomplishment, yet no one reaches out to those wanting to learn. I keep my distance because this is the last 'free' and 'easy to join' forum that has a lot of potential. I have seen some experts stop by and teach me a great deal, but they likely have the same feelings. Here is a great opportunity to help others enjoy the same hobby, but they are shunned and likely go else where because they are ignored for a multitude of reasons.

Should a member of this forum have a question that has been unanswered, they are free to email my account on file. I will do my best to get them pointed in the best direction.
    Ed

Sponsored
Custom Decks, Patios & Outdoor Enclosures Solutions in Loudoun County