Return to the Hibiscus Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
afk

Posted by Gutzmek 6 (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 3, 13 at 20:46

All,
Unfortunately work and home has had me extremely busy lately. And since everyone is using an old images thread, I thought I would share a few recent photos. I may pop in time to time. First is 'Golden Dust'.
Ed

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: afk

'Creole Lady'

o

Two to five blooms a day from 'Creole Lady'. Good pinching creates color.

o

'Pinot Noir' twins

This post was edited by Gutzmek on Tue, Sep 3, 13 at 20:57

o

'Hickory Wood'

o

'Amethyst Crystal'

o

'Hickory Wood' twins.

o

'Cosmic Dancer'

o

Beautiful! Love them all! :)

o
RE: away from keyboard

afk = away from keyboard

(I think)

o

Love_The_Yard,
You are correct in your assumptions.

Disappointed would be a good word for my observations. I see all these posts celebrating accomplishment, yet no one reaches out to those wanting to learn. I keep my distance because this is the last 'free' and 'easy to join' forum that has a lot of potential. I have seen some experts stop by and teach me a great deal, but they likely have the same feelings. Here is a great opportunity to help others enjoy the same hobby, but they are shunned and likely go else where because they are ignored for a multitude of reasons.

Should a member of this forum have a question that has been unanswered, they are free to email my account on file. I will do my best to get them pointed in the best direction.
Ed

o

Love_The_Yard,
You are correct in your assumptions.

Disappointed would be a good word for my observations. I see all these posts celebrating accomplishment, yet no one reaches out to those wanting to learn. I keep my distance because this is the last 'free' and 'easy to join' forum that has a lot of potential. I have seen some experts stop by and teach me a great deal, but they likely have the same feelings. Here is a great opportunity to help others enjoy the same hobby, but they are shunned and likely go else where because they are ignored for a multitude of reasons.

Should a member of this forum have a question that has been unanswered, they are free to email my account on file. I will do my best to get them pointed in the best direction.
Ed

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hibiscus Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here