Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gutzmek

Live Chat

Gutzmek
11 years ago

The question is, would growers like an area to chat 'live' with other hibiscus lovers? I am open to pursuing a live arena that can answer questions, 'immediately'.

Comments (7)

• RetiredFlorida
    11 years ago

Might be interesting. I learn better by seeing/hearing repetitive information and if by watching the same questions/answers being discussed over and over it many topics would become better assimilated.

Are you suggesting that may become a feature on this site?

Darren

• olddog1213
    11 years ago

I'm with RetiredFlorida. I think we all get more out of talking about a subject. It would be worth a try. My vote is YES!

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Not sure if this site is comfortable with live chat apps. I have run IRC servers over the years and will start a new one. maybe/hope someone takes notice.

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    11 years ago

I have spent some time today building an active chat room. It is currently hosted on one of my servers so I can control security and safety for users. I am still working on the web based interface for individuals not familiar with IRC.

• HU-791414055
    3 years ago

to what address do I send returns for Houzz

• luis_pr
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

You posted the question in the wrong "place". This is a GardenWeb Forum for discussing Hibiscus Plants. Try going to houzz.com instead.

• guerlina
    8 months ago

Hello i cant may my pay

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022