Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gutzmek

This Means War!!

Gutzmek
11 years ago

Obviously, these spider mites have no idea they are starting to mess with a Marine. Failure is not an option at this point, and I will be victorious. I spent the day pruning and drowning the little SOBs. And the attacks will be relentless until victory is achieved. I tried to move the 'friendly' insects, but collateral damage is acceptable. Mark my words mites, your days are numbered.

Sorry, I needed to vent.

Ed

Comments (3)

• RetiredFlorida
    11 years ago

Heh, sorry you're having problems Ed. I felt the same way until I started to use the systemic spray. I was afraid the spray would detract from attracting butterflies but from what I've seen that only last a day or two after the plants are sprayed.

Being that the plants are indoors now, I'm thinking your wife wouldn't have a problem with collateral damage ;-) Good luck with your battle!

Darren

• kayjones
    11 years ago

Yes - good luck with your battle! If you think YOU have mite problems, you should live in Florida - battling mites is a way of life for us!!! LOL

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Operation Crystal Water was a success. The enemy has been neutralized and there is not a yellow leaf in site. Collateral damage was minimized by a simple temporary relocation.
    Friendly casualties - 0%
    Civilian casualties - 0% to unknown
    Enemy combatants - at least 90% or more.
    Note to self, although the method was tedious, the enemy was eliminated with little environmental impact. Will recommend to others.
    Again venting (or gloating).
    Ed

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting