Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gutzmek

Tropicals available for adoption

Gutzmek
10 years ago

I currently am very near my max of plants I can over-winter. I am at the point that I would like to offer plants to a loving home. I do have some that have been set aside for friends, but in the interest of increasing my collection and starting new seedlings, I have some available to offer. I live in southern Kansas, and if someone is seriously interested, we can make arrangements. You can either post here or please email me directly. If you use the forum email, please include your address in the message.
Ed

Comments (5)

• realityfaery
    10 years ago

How many are you looking to adopt out?

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Realityfaery,
    This may not answer your question completely, but I have several old large plants that I could part with. I also have some 1 year old plants that will likely bloom next year. Around the new year, I start my pruning, and will be starting additional new plants. Depending on if they can be started from cuttings, I may have several varieties.

Ed

• heavenlyfarm
    10 years ago

I know I am a bit late with my post but if you have any cuttings or any hibiscus available, let me know :) looking to get a few this year :)
    ~Michael

• Gutzmek
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Michael,
    I will have roughly 10 different varieties of tropical hibiscus that I am attempting cuttings on. Some have already taken root successfully where others are a waiting game.

Unfortunately, many varieties require grafting for success, and my limited space does not allow this. So I can not be sure of a success rate. I will only send plants that are growing roots.

This being said, I will hopefully have a high success rate, and can ship some to you. I did read your other post, and some of these will be perfect. They are strong and robust varieties, and not the typical found at local stores.

Ed

• heavenlyfarm
    10 years ago

Okay please keep me updated and let me know! I would love to try a few! I can provide postage too, just let me know!
    free2be_any1@yahoo.com
    ~Michael

Sponsored
King Construction Company LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Loudoun County, VA Custom Builder for Equestrian Facilities