Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pueokai

C'mon - where is everybody ?

pueokai
14 years ago

OK - where did everybody go. Garden Isle Dave ?

Randg ? This site is getting stale - no action. Everybody post a picture and themselves and their plants - Lets get it goin !!!!!!!!!!!

Comments (10)

• johndp8888
    14 years ago

I am still here, working with native hawaiian plants, but am largely on the big island in sunny Kapoho on the new (1960) lava flow. It is an excellent site for the strand plants that I have been working with. I have native plants to share or trade on both the big island and on Oahu.

John

• randg
    14 years ago

I'm still here, too! I've been busy, so I was just a lurker on this forum.

• ohiagarden
    14 years ago

been here too. Lurking.. (smile)..not a lot to tell. Been working on my landscape.. seems like ages, the wind is brutal today, my neighbors tiles are blowing off his roof. and I just put some plants out. Any suggestions for plants that can handle the wind? Got some great natives from John... (thanks John).. sny sugestions for cutting flowers, or lei plants? Anyone know where I can find the red bleeding heart?

• randg
    14 years ago

The wind is brutal! It is fortunate that we severely trimmed our mango tree last year, otherwise we will hear branches breaking and falling in our patio.

• mauirose
    14 years ago

Still here but less often, things have been very slow. Surprised to see so many new posts today! Here's a little of what has been happening in my garden lately.

• randg
    14 years ago

That's a bounty of a harvest, Mauirose!

• botann
    14 years ago

Just lurkin' as usual.
    I live near Seattle, but go to Hawaii quite often. Kauai is my favorite island. If I moved there I would want to live up behind Kapaa.

I love to garden and love to see gardens in Hawaii.
    Here's mine.

Here is a link that might be useful: My garden

• ohiagarden
    14 years ago

wow! Those look incredible Mauirose!

• Embothrium
    14 years ago

Now botann, don't intrude.

• mauirose
    14 years ago

Stop being such a rascal bboy and show us some pictures ; )

Nice gardens botann.

Thanks randg and ohia!

Sponsored