Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
garden_isle_dave

Should get rid of some plants

garden_isle_dave
15 years ago

Aloha everyone, hope everythings goin fine with ya'll today,

I live Kauai, and if you do,I have some plants that Ive been growing for a while (and/or propogated) in the last few months I should get rid of. Theres not much, and its kinda just whatevah I could find, nothing in particular. I might be interested in some trades, just lemme know what you got available, or if cash, Im not goin for broke on them, just lemme know what you think a fair price is, Ill go cheaper than the stores by far, man they get alot!

Ive got photos of the plants, and names for all of em, shouldnt be any surprises ;]

The following plants are available;

Lrg ~ White Ginger

Lrg ~ Yellow n Orange Indian Shot Cannas

Sml ~ Snow Bush

Sml/Med~ Aloe Vera

Sml ~ Cooks Pine Saplings

Sml ~ Agave Species

I also have a few small Venus Flytraps if anyone's interested. They're all relatively small. I just recently split them, so they'll look sickly for a few days, but they are healthy and growing. I bought one plant originally(for 6 bucks at Foodland) and over time have split them into multiple individuals. You can find them in the store occasionally, but they're seasonal and sometimes hard to find. They definitely make interesting additions to the garden. Also, if you know anyone on-island who deals with carnivorous plants(Venus Flytraps, Pitcher Plants, Octopus Plants, etc.) please let me know, Im very interested in obtaining some different species in the future, and have found 2 sources here in Hawaii and one in Oregon thus far that would be able to ship to me.

Mahalo in advance for all responses, if you can please email me at for photos and more info, that'd be great as Ive had some trouble getting email notices when I get a reply on Gardenweb. Hope to hear from ya soon,

Aloha and all da best,

~Dave

Comments (2)

Sponsored
Landscape Management Group
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
High Quality Landscaping Services in Columbus