Return to the Hawaii Gardening Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Looking for trading partner for PR

Posted by tropicalgardener1212 11 (tropicalgardener@gmail.com) on
Mon, Aug 5, 13 at 12:10

Dear Islanders,

I live in Puerto Rico and I have quite a garden of rare and scented tropicals; however, I find that the folks who live on the "mainland" not not have too many truly rare plants. In Puerto Rico, we are part of the "standard" mail system, and the rates are the same for priority mail, so I trade a lot.

I also have a website that you might find interesting: Facebook: tropical garden of Puerto Rico.

I also spend a lot of time way out in the rainforest gathering rare orphans, pups, seeds, and rootings. Just found a rare plumeria the "experts" are having trouble identifying :)

Yes- I got clippings :)

Would you like a list?

Thanks so much!

tropicalgardener@gmail.com

Frank :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hawaii Gardening Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here