Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
randg_gw

Bulb Store

randg
15 years ago

Anyone here know any store in Hawaii, preferably in the Leeward area of Oahu, that sells flowering corms, tubers, tuberous roots, and rhizomes as well as the true bulbs suitable for Hawaii climate? Bulbs that does not require to be refrigerated or other means. Just plant them on the ground, or pots, and watch them grow and produce showy flowers. I'm also interested in seeds that will eventually form bulbs.

My far neighbor has Zephyranthes citrina which I like. My closest neighbor has a nice pink color type of Zephyranthes variety which I love. I want to ask my closest neighbor for a seed or a bulb to spare, but my family and the neighbor don't get along.

I would love to acquire this plant (here is a picture of my far neighbor's Zephyranthes citrina) as well as other similar flowering plant, and always on the look out whenever I go to Home Depot or Lowes:

I'm hoping and assuming that bare bulbs, instead of a potted bulbs with foliage and in flower, is much cheaper.

Right now I'm growing Dwarf Dahlias from seeds and will propagate the superior flower. Even though it was cheap doing it this way, it takes time to see it finally flower. Anyone know any store that sells bulbs, or at least variety of seeds that form bulbs?

Comment (1)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES