Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
dorothy_56

Welbilt breadmaker Model ABM 3900

Dorothy_56
21 years ago

I have lost my instruction manual and cookbook to my Welbilt bread machine Model 3900. Welbilt was sold to Appliance Corporation of America in Great Neck, NY which does not respond to e-mail and their 800 phone number has been disconnected! If anyone knows where I can order copies of these booklets, or has them and is willing to share( I will certainly pay the cost), please let me know.

Thanks, Dorothy

Comments (29)

• hollymolecule
    21 years ago

Hi Dorothy- sorry I can't help you, but I thought maybe you might have more luck posting this question over at the "That Home Site" forum for appliances. From the gardenweb forum page, it's close to the top left under "Other sites". Also did you try doing a google search for your make/model? Sometimes this is fruitful... I hope your can find it. I know I've screamed when I can't find those darn breadmachine books! Holly

• scs49
    21 years ago

Dear Dorothy, I have the information you need. I can copy the instructions for you from my book. Just leave me your address. THis is my first attempt at posting anything, so I hope you know how to proceed with this.

• Noelemily
    20 years ago

This message is to the responder to Dorothy's request (posted by Dorothy 56 AL (MY Page) on Monday, January 13, 2003, posted by scs49 (My Page). I, too, have lost my instruction manual and cookbook to my Welbilt bread machines Model 3900 and would greatly appreciate a copy of them; I will gladly pay the cost. My name and address is:
    Noel Wilson
    531 Thompson Road
    Rutherfordton NC 28139-7817

• doron_boston
    20 years ago

Hi I will appriciate if you will send me a copy too. I lost mine and cant find it. Thank you.

• bunnies1958
    18 years ago

I too need a manuel. Please let me know if anyone has found one. I would greatly appreciate it.

• sunny5496
    18 years ago

This is to scs49. I have the manual but I have no receipes. If you could forward the receipes or mail to me, I would gadly pay any expenses. I lost it right off. So I have never used it and I cannot get any one from their company or appliances of America! HELP.

Linda Claire
    1180 s. Curtis rd
    Boise Idaho 83705

• lsg2476
    18 years ago

I have a Well-built bread maker that makes a one pound loaf. Here is a recipe for white bread.
    1 1/2 teaspoons yeast
    1 teaspoon salt
    1 Tablespoon sugar or honey
    2 cups plus 2 Tablspoons flour
    1 Tablespoon oil or melted butter
    1 cup less 1 Tablespoon milk
    Add the ingredients in the order listed, dry ingredients first. Choose the light bread setting. Hope this helps.

• billhoo
    18 years ago

The Wellbuilt breadmaker was also marketed under the DAK Electronics brand name. DAK electronics is no more, but the founder, Drew Kaplan is bringing new ventures under a web marketing site. Drew is also aware of the enormous popularity of the DAK Breadmaker and that folks have lost their recipe books. He posts a recipe from the book each week or so in the Frequently Asked Questions portion of his site:
    http://www.drew.com/faqs.htm

Other than that, I have the DAK book somewhere at home. I noticed that the bread recipe ratios are pretty much the same: 3 cups of flour, 1 cup plus a tablespoon of liquid (milk water, juice whatever, a teaspoon of salt, a tablespoon of butter/fat or shortening, a tablespoon or more of sugar and a package of yeast.

Change the type of flour, or additional flavourings. If using things that you don't want ground up (like raisins) wait until the 2nd kneading phase to dump them in.

The breadmaker was so easy you could add too much, too little or omit some things altogether and get a decent product!

• bizzarbazzar
    17 years ago

I have the same bread machine and have the same problem...I went to that troy persons site and it says the ebay store does not exist. Very odd, since they registered here July 8th and thats less than a month ago./

• jacsed
    17 years ago

In reply to either Dorothy56 message of 01/13/03 and/or SCS49 message of 04/15/03; if you still have the Welbilt Breadmaker Operating Manual and Recipes; Model #3900; I would like to get a copy; please advise soonest...Thanks

• bigdodge
    17 years ago

Hello All,
    I am also looking for the Welbilt ABM-3900 instruction manual. If anyone has a copy out there Can you snail mail me a copy or e-mail me and electronic copy/pdf Thank you I would greatly appreciate it.
    Dawn Mears
    33 Stoneridge Rd
    New Ipswich NH,03071
    or email: bigdodge4u@aol.com

• kelevlavan_aol_com
    17 years ago

i have the welbilt model ABM 600-1 and i lost the mixing blade. does anyone know where and how i can get a replacement? thanks.
    rose

• mitch_2006
    17 years ago

I am in need of the manual for the Welbilt ABM 4000 bread machine.

• shortybiscuit_yahoo_com
    17 years ago

I am unable to find the manual for my mother's ABM6900. If anyone has it and is able to scan and email...or copy and snail mail to me, it would be greatly appreciated. I have a welbilt bread machine myself, when i get home (away on vacation) I will check the model # and repost for anyone who might need the manual for the model I have. Thanks

• dorey
    17 years ago

My friend got a Welbilt Breadmaker ABM 3500 and has no instruction book. Can anyone help me to locate a copy.

Dorey

plumxwhite@netscape.com

• gaby_2007
    17 years ago

I just got a second hand Welbilt ABM 4000, but now realize I didn't get an instruction book with it. Can anyone help?

• rascal_one
    17 years ago

This message is to the responder to Dorothy's request (posted by Dorothy 56 AL (MY Page) on Monday, January 13, 2003, posted by scs49 (My Page). I, too, have lost my instruction manual and cookbook to my Welbilt bread machines Model 3900 and would greatly appreciate a copy of them; I will gladly pay the cost. My name and address is:
    Rod Krueger
    03050 Eagles Nest Road
    Fruitland Park, Fl. 34731

• shortybiscuit
    16 years ago

Here is a link to the ABM 3500 manual. If anyone knows where to get replacement blades for the 3500 and the 6900, please let me know. BTW...If you would like to email me other bread machine manuals to post on my web page, feel free to do so.

Here is a link that might be useful: Welbilt ABM 3500 Manual

• gardener_1_comcast_net
    15 years ago

Recently I purchased a Welbilt Bread Machine at a yard sale. The manual was lost. Now, I would like to get a manual. If you can make a copy of yours I would love to buy it from you. Thanks Greg

• lubbocklady1954
    15 years ago

This is for scs49.
    Do you by any chance still have anything for the Welbilt breadmaker modem ABM 3900? I would sure love to get a copy of it from you if so. I was unable to be on my feet due to an injury for sometime & a friend gave me this but no instructions or recipes. I have never used a breadmaker before & didn't want to guess & waste ingredients with food as expensive as it is nowadays. Please let me know if you can help me with this. I would be willing to pay the cost if you would have to mail it but I know there is ways to send thru email also.
    Thanks so much,
    Vicki

• listenphoenix
    15 years ago

I found my Welbilt ABM 3900 manual and scanned it to pdf. If any one wants a copy email me at listenphoenix@yahoo.com and I will email it to you. I only have the 3900, sorry, can't help any one else.

• tjhooker_2008
    15 years ago

I would be so happy to get a copy of your instruction manual. A friend gave me a Welbilt 3900 but not the instruction manual. I've never used a bread machine before, so I'm pretty much lost. If you would email me a copy it would be a big help. Thanks so much!

• trueyis_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

Could you please email me a copy of the Welbilt breadmaker Model ABM 4000 and any recipes, as I have never used it and am unsure of how. Thank you for your time. T.

• tracer51250_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

I got the 3900 from a friend but no manual!!! I've been looking all over and can't find one!! I would really appreciate it!!!

• bower_hester_yahoo_com
    13 years ago

Please send me information where I can purchase one of your bread machines. I live in Simi Valley, CA

• rosa_carranza
    9 years ago

I got the Welbilt ABM3900 from a friend, however it did not have a manuel or receipe book. Would like to know if someone can send me a copy please, I have called a 800 number which is disconnected. Can some on please help? Thank you in advance.

Rosa Perez

48 College Road

Watsonville CA, 95076

• Angee Gumke
    7 years ago

I WAS GIVEN A WELBILT ABM3900 BREAD MACHINE AND HAVE SPENT MOST OF THIS MORNING LOOKING FOR A MANUAL SO I CAN OPERATE IT. CAN ANYBODY SEND ME A COPY? MY EMAIL IS GUMKEHARRIS@YAHOO.COM. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

• Laura Frisbie
    7 years ago

I also need a ABM3900 manual. My email is frisbiel@yahoo.com. I would appreciate any help that I can get.