Return to the Homesteading Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Welbilt breadmaker Model ABM 3900

Posted by Dorothy_56 AL (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 13, 03 at 1:26

I have lost my instruction manual and cookbook to my Welbilt bread machine Model 3900. Welbilt was sold to Appliance Corporation of America in Great Neck, NY which does not respond to e-mail and their 800 phone number has been disconnected! If anyone knows where I can order copies of these booklets, or has them and is willing to share( I will certainly pay the cost), please let me know.
Thanks, Dorothy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Welbilt breadmaker Model ABM 3900

Hi Dorothy- sorry I can't help you, but I thought maybe you might have more luck posting this question over at the "That Home Site" forum for appliances. From the gardenweb forum page, it's close to the top left under "Other sites". Also did you try doing a google search for your make/model? Sometimes this is fruitful... I hope your can find it. I know I've screamed when I can't find those darn breadmachine books! Holly

o

Dear Dorothy, I have the information you need. I can copy the instructions for you from my book. Just leave me your address. THis is my first attempt at posting anything, so I hope you know how to proceed with this.

o

This message is to the responder to Dorothy's request (posted by Dorothy 56 AL (MY Page) on Monday, January 13, 2003, posted by scs49 (My Page). I, too, have lost my instruction manual and cookbook to my Welbilt bread machines Model 3900 and would greatly appreciate a copy of them; I will gladly pay the cost. My name and address is:
Noel Wilson
531 Thompson Road
Rutherfordton NC 28139-7817

o

Hi I will appriciate if you will send me a copy too. I lost mine and cant find it. Thank you.

o

I too need a manuel. Please let me know if anyone has found one. I would greatly appreciate it.

o

This is to scs49. I have the manual but I have no receipes. If you could forward the receipes or mail to me, I would gadly pay any expenses. I lost it right off. So I have never used it and I cannot get any one from their company or appliances of America! HELP.

Linda Claire
1180 s. Curtis rd
Boise Idaho 83705

o

I have a Well-built bread maker that makes a one pound loaf. Here is a recipe for white bread.
1 1/2 teaspoons yeast
1 teaspoon salt
1 Tablespoon sugar or honey
2 cups plus 2 Tablspoons flour
1 Tablespoon oil or melted butter
1 cup less 1 Tablespoon milk
Add the ingredients in the order listed, dry ingredients first. Choose the light bread setting. Hope this helps.

o

The Wellbuilt breadmaker was also marketed under the DAK Electronics brand name. DAK electronics is no more, but the founder, Drew Kaplan is bringing new ventures under a web marketing site. Drew is also aware of the enormous popularity of the DAK Breadmaker and that folks have lost their recipe books. He posts a recipe from the book each week or so in the Frequently Asked Questions portion of his site:
http://www.drew.com/faqs.htm

Other than that, I have the DAK book somewhere at home. I noticed that the bread recipe ratios are pretty much the same: 3 cups of flour, 1 cup plus a tablespoon of liquid (milk water, juice whatever, a teaspoon of salt, a tablespoon of butter/fat or shortening, a tablespoon or more of sugar and a package of yeast.

Change the type of flour, or additional flavourings. If using things that you don't want ground up (like raisins) wait until the 2nd kneading phase to dump them in.

The breadmaker was so easy you could add too much, too little or omit some things altogether and get a decent product!

o

I have the same bread machine and have the same problem...I went to that troy persons site and it says the ebay store does not exist. Very odd, since they registered here July 8th and thats less than a month ago./

o

In reply to either Dorothy56 message of 01/13/03 and/or SCS49 message of 04/15/03; if you still have the Welbilt Breadmaker Operating Manual and Recipes; Model #3900; I would like to get a copy; please advise soonest...Thanks

o

Hello All,
I am also looking for the Welbilt ABM-3900 instruction manual. If anyone has a copy out there Can you snail mail me a copy or e-mail me and electronic copy/pdf Thank you I would greatly appreciate it.
Dawn Mears
33 Stoneridge Rd
New Ipswich NH,03071
or email: bigdodge4u@aol.com

o
Welbilt breadmaker Model ABM 600-1

i have the welbilt model ABM 600-1 and i lost the mixing blade. does anyone know where and how i can get a replacement? thanks.
rose

o
RE: Welbilt breadmaker Model ABM 4000

I am in need of the manual for the Welbilt ABM 4000 bread machine.

o
RE: Welbilt breadmaker Model ABM 6900

I am unable to find the manual for my mother's ABM6900. If anyone has it and is able to scan and email...or copy and snail mail to me, it would be greatly appreciated. I have a welbilt bread machine myself, when i get home (away on vacation) I will check the model # and repost for anyone who might need the manual for the model I have. Thanks

o
RE: Welbilt breadmaker Model ABM 3500

My friend got a Welbilt Breadmaker ABM 3500 and has no instruction book. Can anyone help me to locate a copy.

Dorey

plumxwhite@netscape.com

o

I just got a second hand Welbilt ABM 4000, but now realize I didn't get an instruction book with it. Can anyone help?

o

This message is to the responder to Dorothy's request (posted by Dorothy 56 AL (MY Page) on Monday, January 13, 2003, posted by scs49 (My Page). I, too, have lost my instruction manual and cookbook to my Welbilt bread machines Model 3900 and would greatly appreciate a copy of them; I will gladly pay the cost. My name and address is:
Rod Krueger
03050 Eagles Nest Road
Fruitland Park, Fl. 34731

o
RE: Welbilt breadmaker Model ABM 3500

Here is a link to the ABM 3500 manual. If anyone knows where to get replacement blades for the 3500 and the 6900, please let me know. BTW...If you would like to email me other bread machine manuals to post on my web page, feel free to do so.

Here is a link that might be useful: Welbilt ABM 3500 Manual

o

Recently I purchased a Welbilt Bread Machine at a yard sale. The manual was lost. Now, I would like to get a manual. If you can make a copy of yours I would love to buy it from you. Thanks Greg

o

This is for scs49.
Do you by any chance still have anything for the Welbilt breadmaker modem ABM 3900? I would sure love to get a copy of it from you if so. I was unable to be on my feet due to an injury for sometime & a friend gave me this but no instructions or recipes. I have never used a breadmaker before & didn't want to guess & waste ingredients with food as expensive as it is nowadays. Please let me know if you can help me with this. I would be willing to pay the cost if you would have to mail it but I know there is ways to send thru email also.
Thanks so much,
Vicki

o

I found my Welbilt ABM 3900 manual and scanned it to pdf. If any one wants a copy email me at listenphoenix@yahoo.com and I will email it to you. I only have the 3900, sorry, can't help any one else.

o

I would be so happy to get a copy of your instruction manual. A friend gave me a Welbilt 3900 but not the instruction manual. I've never used a bread machine before, so I'm pretty much lost. If you would email me a copy it would be a big help. Thanks so much!

o
RE: Welbilt breadmaker Model ABM 4000

Could you please email me a copy of the Welbilt breadmaker Model ABM 4000 and any recipes, as I have never used it and am unsure of how. Thank you for your time. T.

o

I got the 3900 from a friend but no manual!!! I've been looking all over and can't find one!! I would really appreciate it!!!

o

Please send me information where I can purchase one of your bread machines. I live in Simi Valley, CA

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Homesteading Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here