Return to the Homesteading Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
land

Posted by treesrkinderthnppl none (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 28, 12 at 13:58

Where can I find the cheapest land within habitable wilderness & available in small plots (1-3 acres)? No wetlands, preferrably southeast quadrant of the US, but iim open to other options as well. I'm tired of the city & people & I miss the peace of nature. I just wanna deal with me & mine & not be surrounded by the crappy way that society has come to operate. Someone help me out. Please.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: land

All I really need is, a nearby stream, perhaps deep enough for there to be fish in it, preferrably a wooded area because trees are a omnipurpose resource, I am a carpenter & was a boy scout & in the army, I guess within a mile of a road & somewhere to grow enough food for myself in case my luck with hunting & fishing has a dry streak. I just want to take care of myself without needing to deal with many if any people. I'm disabled so proximity to employment isn't an issue. I can do work, just not at the beaurocratically expected rate, otherwise I wudnt consider this if I cudnt handle it. Society is much more dangerous than the wilderness. Preferably no tundra, u can't grow much & itd be no good for my health on a bad day (simultaneously worst weather & when resouces are at their worst). But I just want enough for me. The same as how the native americans, and anything not cursed with this so called "higher level of intelligence" that really only invokes pride & impedes ethics, operate.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Homesteading Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here