Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mytwoangels_gw

I'm new

MyTwoAngels
19 years ago

Hi everyone! My name is Erin. I am new to this forum but I just had to introduce myself. We are not currently homesteading but that is our goal in the near future (hopefully very near!). We lived in the city and got sick of it. We moved out to the country and loved it! But we hit some hard times and had to move back to the city to save some money. We are currently saving money to buy some land and then slowly get it to where we don't have to pay a mortgage or anything on it. It is very much our goal.

I have been lurking here but I wanted to introduce myself to you so that you all know that you have a lurker that wants to be a homesteader (is that a word??)! LOL I hope to learn even more from you all and so hopefully it will make it easier for us whenever we move out to the country.

We do already grow our own vegetables and some fruit here. We are on about 1/3 of an acre here but we don't have any animals. We have a place set up in the back for a chicken coop and where we can put a cow. We just have to do a few minor repairs and then we will be doing that!

Erin

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!