Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
pam225

Welbilt ABM4900 Bread Machine - manual

pam225
15 years ago

Good morning!

I frequent over at the vegetable garden section of this board, but this is my first time over here.

We have an awesome thrift store in Philadelphia - Philadelphia Aids Thrift - benefits Aids victims (food, etc.) and my family (including my teenagers! AMAZING!) love to go there and search for bargains. Well, yesterday DH and I went by ourselves (one daughter had soccer games and the other was working as a soccer ref all day) and stumbled upon a Welbilt Bread Machine....great investment at $6.99 and I can make homemade bread for my family - I work from home so it's nothing to throw in the ingredients every other day and have fresh bread (from the looks of the pan inside the machine, one loaf looks like it'll last 2 days). Besides the fact that the stuff in the store is WAY EXPENSIVE, there are tons of stuff in there that my kids don't need. Plus, I have room in my kitchen on a side table for the huge machine.

However, the machine did not come with a manual. I've been searching on-line and have not found one, and as I type I am "winging it" with a loaf of french bread with a recipe I found out on kitchenlink.com (just hope it's for my size breadmaker, or it's gonna be a small loaf!).

Does anyone have a manual out there for this particular machine? I'd like to get a copy of it. I can't even find the manual for download on a pay site, so I'm kind of stuck.

Help?

Pam

Havertown, PA

Comments (4)

Sponsored
KA Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Industry Leading General Contractors in Columbus