Return to the Homesteading Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Countryside Forum address

Posted by CountryLisa_IL Z5 Zion,IL (magpie210lk@yahoo.com) on
Wed, Oct 23, 02 at 19:00

Hello Everyone;
On monday my computer got hit and i lost all my favorite pages..Can you tell me the webpage for the Countryside forum?
Thanks,Lisa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Countryside Forum address

Lisa, the forum that was officially connected to Countryside Magazine was shut down some months ago, and a new one set up, which is terrific. In fact, there are several forums that have sprung from that one, which address more specific areas. Unfortunately, I have not been able to get them for a couple of days! Ack! Maybe it is due to maintenance or a network problem.... in any case, here is the website for the list of these forums, and if anyone can tell me the reason why I can't access any of them, please do so!

http://homestead.mission4me.com/

o

Sorry can't access it..
But thanks for the info.
Lisa

o

www.homesteadingtoday.com is probably the one you're looking for. It has multiple forums on one site. Some people really like it; I just don't happen to be one of them. There are a few offshoots of the old Countryside forum still on Lusenet.com; which is down at the moment. The old Countryside forum archives are available on the homesteading today site.

Here is a link that might be useful: Homesteading today

o

Oh Polly, that's the site I haven't been able to access until you provided the new URL. I am one of those who does like these forums, but we are all different, for which fact I am very grateful. Thanks for posting the new address.

o

Polly,
That ;s the right site..Thank you so much.
Lisa
Where are you in Il?
I am in Zion.

o

You're quite welcome, ladies; enjoy! If Ken posts anything about bottle calves, let me know...

C-Lisa, I am near Shelbyville. How's the weather up north?! Forcast is calling for rain here, tonight and Friday; of course, we've planned our annual weenie-roast for Saturday - wish us luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Homesteading Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here