Return to the HortiPlex Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Several pictures of a same plant

Posted by Olivier_NorthFrance (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 15, 01 at 3:02

Hi Spike and everyone,

I understand one can only upload one picture of a plant, but it sometimes is interesting to show different aspects of it : foliage, habit, bark, flowers, fall color... difficult to include all this in one photo !

Am I asking for too much ? :-)

Olivier.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Several pictures of a same plant

Oliver,

One thingyou can do is combine them into one image before uploading.

At some point I'll try to find a way to allow multiple images of the same plant. ;-)

o

Thanks for your prompt response.
Looking forward to your new feature !

Olivier.

o

It would be helpful to see different stages of maturity.
Dan

o

I can see where it might get out of hand. I can take 20 photos of something with no trouble whatsoever.

But I would like to upload several different views -- I am having trouble getting a reasonable shot of one of my weeds (wall lettuce) that has tiny flowers at the top of a three foot stalk. Then a few scrappy leaves at the bottom and nothing in between.

Maybe allow each member to upload one per year? per plant. This would be quite fun for things like gunnera or giant pumpkins (not that I have either of these).

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the HortiPlex Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here