Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hostasformez4

Table for Tea for Two !

hostasformez4
17 years ago

The sum garden area of my back yard with a table for two for tea!

I have 6 bird cages which I have painted different colors and placed in this area of the garden.

The area to the left of the table is the vegetlabe

garden with flowering plants in front.

The second picture is again tea for two in a different area.

Thanks for looking.

Connie

Comments (8)

• Janice
    17 years ago

Oh my, Connie! May I come for tea in that lovely yard with you?? I would love that!! :O)

Janice

• micke
    17 years ago

I collect those finch cages and put flowers in them, never thought about painting them! what a good idea! You have a beautiful yard, how wonderful. I love that pine tree, behind the pine tree (now I am making sense) the one with the unusual coloring to it:)
    michelle

• hostasformez4
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you ladies!

My garden is really not that special as everything done to it was done by me with a little help from the men in my life just before I had the garden walk last July to really spruse it up! All the work was done over 13 summers with a little done each year. I love removing sod when my H does his Nascar trips! The older I've gotten the less it changes.

My project for this summer is connecting (removing sod between) two transplanted pines in the side front yard as well as connecting the arber in the second picture to the setting area to the left of it. That should keep me busy.

My H. just digs holes for my plants and helps mow but not much else and I like that way.

The tree you were admiring is not mine but belongs to my neighbors. It is a blue spruse and is beautiful.

Connie

• faintheart
    17 years ago

Oh, but it IS special because you did it! A beautiful, peaceful, serene setting to share with friends. The birdcages are adorable! When can we come for tea? ;)

~Dee

• micke
    17 years ago

your husband does the Nascar trips too? Men....

• mary52zn8tx
    17 years ago

I love your garden. You have done a wonderful job. It is so tranquil and welcoming.

• hostasformez4
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you,thank you! As you know there is not much time to sit and enjoy with gardening.

Actually I do sit on a swing under the deck and drink my morning tea in my night gown, pj's etc. or on the deck.
    So far none of the neighbors have called the police! When the trees and shrubs get bigger I may try a la natural!!!! That would clear the neighbor hood out quickly.
    LOL

Connie

• maidofshade
    17 years ago

Just Lovely. I have 3 or 4 bird cages in the garage. Now I know what to do with them come spring! I am lusting after all the shade you have. SOME of that grass would have to go if you know what I mean :)
    Cheryl