Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ademink_gw

Janice - a picture assignment for you! lol

ademink
17 years ago

Janice,

Can you create a pic to match this slogan?

"I'm not only the Hosta Hair Club President...I'm also a client!".

ROFLOL...aka_margo and I were discussing what a hosta dealer would look like and decided he would have hosta plugs for hair. We thought you would be the perfect person to turn it into a reality. LOL

Andrea

Comments (24)

• Janice
    17 years ago

Uhhhh, Andrea that sounds like a tough assignment!! But, I do love a challenge!
    Let me think on that one for awhile and see what I can do!!! :o)

janice

• ademink
    Original Author
    17 years ago

If you can't...don't worry about it. ;) We just thought you might find it fun and we were getting a kick out of the idea.

Hope you have had a blessed day! :)

• Janice
    17 years ago

No problem, Andrea--and you are right--I could have some real "fun" with this one!

Here's how I spent some time this afternoon, instead of bugging everyone on the forums:

{{gwi:887528}}

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

I was on the floor laughing all afternoon think about it, instead of doing my work!!

• ademink
    Original Author
    17 years ago

LOL! I'm such a troublemaker. ;)

• Janice
    17 years ago

• ademink
    Original Author
    17 years ago

ROFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK, JANICE

• ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
    17 years ago

that picture should be sent to the journal editor .... ken

• schenley
    17 years ago

Hosta Chia Head...I love it! That made me laugh out loud!

• Janice
    17 years ago

I hope I am not violating any trade-name laws with that one!

It also could be evidence of a serious case of "hosta on the brain" or "when you've run
    out of space in your yard---"!

Thanks gals for the "assignment"! I have to say, it was great fun for me!!! If it made you smile,
    on a cold day like today, it was well worth it!!

janice

• mctavish6
    17 years ago

That's wonderful! It reminds me of a dream I had last summer that I'd gotten a haircut and when I looked in the mirror, I saw that it was cut into a "hosta cut" It looked like one of those old bathing caps with the little rubber, overlaping, petal shaped things. Your "look" is a great improvement!! McT

• Janice
    17 years ago

Thanks "McT"--I do what I can, with what I have to work with--and that's always
    a "challenge" these days!!! :O)

janice

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

"Hosta on the brain"...Too funny!!!!

• diggindutchman
    17 years ago

Janice, You have just the right touch,,with anything on that computer of yours Awewsome lady!!!!
    John

• FlowersForMyFarm
    17 years ago

That's awesome!!

BTW - what's the hosta on the left? (sorry, I couldn't resist - you KNOW that would be the true hostaholic's reaction to a sign like that) LOL

• Janice
    17 years ago

That's funny "flowers", and the answer is, my "Gold Regal", greatly reduced to fit my head
    in a way to allow room for any of the others. I even had to reduce the "Blue Angel" considerably.

My suggestion, only plant "mini's" in your scalp in order to have the room for the most possible varieties!

John, you flatter me, but thank you just the same! I just have more "time" on my hands, lately,
    to learn how to "play" with these things! It really is not as difficult as some may imagine!
    What I do have, is a big imagination, and sometimes that is helpful in "coming up" with the ideas!
    However, Andrea and Jed did the work this time, in giving me the idea--I just had to put it together!!:O)

janice

BTW, Ken--I'm afraid the Hosta Journal might think this too "silly" for their magazine--but,
    thanks for thinking they might like to have it! Only certain kind of hosta-folk could bear with it, I'm afraid! LOL

• micke
    17 years ago

Can I print that out and frame it for my wall???? I love it! How funny! I will say it again, you are really gifted with the computer.

• Janice
    17 years ago

Of course, Meesh! That's so nice of you to want to do that--I'm so glad you like it!!! Blush!

Uh, and that was suppose to read "Andrea and Je-N did the work for me..."!
    Sorry about that "aka"!!I always goof up when multi-tasking--tonight it's pork chops! :O)

janice

• micke
    17 years ago

WHOO! I did it! I clipped that post and then turned it to the 2nd page of print where the pic was and printed it!!!! So insted of all three pages being printed, that was the only one to print:) I am learning (doing the happy dance) Oh it turned out really good Janice, I printed it out on my picture paper and it is awesome!!!!!! You guys are probably going "what a dork" but I am a very slow learner when it comes to any of this stuff.

• goldedger
    17 years ago

Glad to see you rose magnificently to the challenge Janice. That's the best Hat I've ever seen. LOL

Micke I don't think you're a dork - I do happy dances every time I defeat/master some small thing on the computer and successfully get what I want from it. Sometimes I feel like a bear in a zoo - you know getting the treat after performing a trick. Geesh!!

• Janice
    17 years ago

I agree with June, Meesh! I'm a "dork" too, or so say my daughters! LOL Keep on a dancin'!
    Whatever the excuse--it beats sitting around moaning and groaning and being depressed
    and doing nothing! I think "success" on any scale is worth celebrating! LOL

Glad you like my "hat", June, but the effect is achieved by hosta-plugging the scalp!
    You know, like the hair replacements! The downside is, you have to do what "Brittany"
    has done to her head first! And, so far, I'm the only one to try it and I can't imagine the "look"
    once the hair comes back between the hosta! Not for the half-hearted hosta enthusiast I'd think! hehehee

Hmmmm--another challenge?? Nah, I think I'll leave that one alone!

• megaul
    17 years ago

Hhahahahahah!!! Gave me a real belly laugh!

I think hey_j's picture should go into the FAQ section under Hosta Humor, Tidbits and Fun.

Let's see a show of hands! :-)

• Hosta_Haven
    17 years ago

Y E S !!!

Char

• Hosta_Haven
    17 years ago

Please DON'T post your vote here. Megaul started a NEW thread!

My fault, SORRY!

Char

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths