Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
upnort_gw

facebook anybody?

upnort
15 years ago

Hi everybody!

I think Im going to survive winter, were on the last few months now. Ive spent most of my time on facebook playing scrabble while waiting for spring. Is there anyone here who is also there? Id love to chat hostas while playing. Ill check back in a few. THINK SPRING!!!!!

Comments (7)

• caliloo
    15 years ago

Yep - I am a FB addict this winter..... The American Hosta Society has a group - come join it! And search "hosta" on FB, you will get quite a few hits.

Alexa

• upnort
    Original Author
    15 years ago

Alexa,
    I found a hosta group the other day, run by a Paula somebody in MN. but its very quiet. Ill keep looking!

• jel48
    15 years ago

I'm on Facebook too. I belong to the 'Hosta La Vista, baby' group, which sounds like a different one than the one you found. URL is below. I've never played games on facebook. I joined to seem my daughter's photos, and stayed because a LOT of my family is on there. It's been a lot of fun so far.

Here is a link that might be useful: Host La Vista, baby

• upnort
    Original Author
    15 years ago

I found it! Now how do I find you??? Im on facebook as renie monteaux, lets play scrabble while were waiting the snow to melt!

• caliloo
    15 years ago

I sent you an "Add Friend" on FB... hope we can find each other!

Alexa

• jel48
    15 years ago

I just don't have enough time to spend online to play games any more. I have to admit to being a newlywed and wanting to spend my free time with my DH. BUT, I just saw this link to a scrabble game posted on another forum. It's a version that you can play against the computer and it looks like it keeps track of your score from one match to the next so you have a history of how well you did.

Here is a link that might be useful: Man in Blue Scrabble Game

• Janice
    15 years ago

Guess I'm a member of Facebook now, thanks to an invite by our nephew! I'm such a newbie at it right now--but I'm sure
    I'll be up to speed before long!

Email me if you want to be a 'friend' with me!!! :o)