Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ademink_gw

Show us your face!

ademink
17 years ago

Ok....don't know if you all have already done this but post a pic so we can see who you are! :) Don't worry...I won't be publishing the results. LOL

Here is a pic of me w/ Josh, my DH, on my last Bday in September. My mom made me a miniature version of a doll cake that she made me when I was 3. Remember those?

Anyway...this is me!

{{gwi:887655}}

Comments (5)

• Janice
    17 years ago

Refer to "Janice--a picture assignment..."! That's "me" about 3 years ago, before hubby retired!
    Now he does the cooking and grocery shopping--cause he loves to eat what he wants,
    which means----I've picked up some pounds since that one! Sigh!!!

I had to use a "real face" to make that "ad" work and I know I can't choose to put just
    "anyone's face "out there" (without repercussions), without permission, so after much consideration, I
    saw myself as the most likely candidate--since I won't sue myself!LOL Now, if "Chia Company"
    will let it slide--I'll be okay, I think!

Hopefully, come Spring, I'll get to walking off the 30+ lbs.! He knows I can't resist the spaghetti,
    beer-battered fish and shrimp, ice cream, apple turnovers, and M & M's, etc.(the list goes on and on)!! Big sigh!

janice

BTW--What a handsome pair you two make, Andrea!! Now, I'll know you by "sight" when I appear in
    Indie one day!!! :O) You look as sweet as I imagined you would!

• ademink
    Original Author
    17 years ago

That's you? Weeeeelll, Miss Foxy Janice! You've done well to only gain 30 pounds w/ someone cooking that kind of awesome food for you. LOL I'd end up on Richard Simmons w/ an intervention episode if it were me! roflol!

Janice...you NEEEEEEEED to come to the Hosta Convention! Come on...it'll be a blast! *nudge, nudge* *GRIN*

• hostasformez4
    17 years ago

Look for a picture of me in the Gallery under Connie's
    Garden. Hopefully it is still there in an October post
    that Teresa did for me before I learned how to post pictures for myself.

Now the problem is, since I've been away 2 months, will I be able to remember how to post pictures again!!!

Connie

• hummingbird
    17 years ago

There's a pic of me here on my Hosta site...

Here is a link that might be useful: Rachels Hostas

• Hosta_Haven
    17 years ago

Well, don't have that many formal pictures of myself but here is a fun one taken last week.
    My grandson & I are having a blast. That's part of my hosta bed behind us.

It's amazing how things can change in less than a week. Today I was out there cleaning
    up that bed! Jupiter's beard and bee-balm are coming up back there already...YIPPEE!

{{gwi:887658}}

Char