Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hostasformez4

Cats and Dogs

hostasformez4
15 years ago

There's a post on 'Discussions' about dogs digging up hostas. Those dogs are family pets so you have some control over them. LOL

My gripe is neighborhood cats! We feed the birds and I can't tell you how many remains I have found in my yard from their kills. We have a cat Maxwell but never allow him out as we live on a busy highway and don't want anything to happen to him.

There are at least 5 cats which make the rounds and they even come up on our deck and taunt our Max!

A few years ago my H thought 'Max' had gotten out and picked up 'Max' and was scolding him on the way back to the house about getting out. 'Max' scratched him which made H drop the cat. I was right behind H and made a grab for 'Max' but missed him and only got his tail so let go as I didn't want to hurt him. 'Max' ran into the back yard and we tried again to have him come to us. Meanwhile, H is bleeding from the scrach wounds so I say lets go in and treat the scratches as they can become infected. As we entered the house who greeted us, our Max!!!!

Moral of the story: Pick a spotted pet so you know there can be no 'look a likes'.

Connie

Comment (1)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH