Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hostasformez4

Fabulous Plant Sale!!!

hostasformez4
16 years ago

I'm done ,finished, kaput, worn out but happy!

I now have enough $ to make my trip to MN. to go on the garden tour of TeresaM's garden club, visit hosta gardens and pick out a few new kinds of hosta to bring home. My sister and I will do some antique shopping on the way up and we'll have a grand time meeting Teresa and will even ride on the bus she will be guide on. WE will do the huge farmers market T told us about and meet some known hosta people we hope. T has been so helpful and is sending directions so we won't get as lost as we usually do when my sister Rita and I travel!

I had some competition for my sale as there were two long established plant sales going on at the same but I still managed to go over the $2000 mark. I don't get to keep it all as $560 goes to my sons stock car gas fund. He dug just hosta out of his garden to sell.

I'm also meeting Jill from the Hosta Forum tomorrow in Madison WI. and we will be exchanging lots of varieties of hostas which will be new ones for each of us!

Just had to share with others as my hostas and other perrinals are providing all this upcoming fun for me!

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to every mom out there.

Connie

Comments (5)