Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Have I done a back yard update? the 4th

Posted by koidom 8 OR (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 22, 08 at 2:37

I can't remember if I did or not? any way it's coming along nicely, this spring it was really a Joy now it's getting ready for the 4th.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You can see what it looked like before in the linky.

Here is a link that might be useful: http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/load/hosta/con0721435615463.html?18

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Have I done a back yard update? the 4th

I thought I would add some spring pictures, I just got the windox box done this week. hopeing the spitter is fixed, PITA setting it up lol. I don't have much time for this back yard project but I do a bit here and there when I have time. the dog kennal in the background is getting a make over soon.

Photobucket
Photobucket

o

Very nice!!! What a difference. Your hard work has paid off.
Thanks for sharing.
Mary

o

Thanks Mary, it's so mice to be able to enjoy it for once :) it's like a dream come true!

o

Koidom, Things look absolutely fantastic! You should be very proud of your complete backyard makeover. I love all of the rock work, the splashes of color, and the paths. Thanks for sharing the pics with us. Dan

o

Why thanks Dan!

I was just looking at your lovely gardens the other night!

You have some really nice plants that your so talented at displaying and pairing up.

o

• Posted by hey_j 6 Dayton Oh. (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 26, 08 at 12:20

Lookin' good koidom!!! I love rocks, too! I grab them up everywhere I can!

What is the lovely dark fuschia colored blooming plants to the left of your path in that last pic.?
Very pretty but I can't see it closeup enough to identify it--if I would know it!!

What happened to the out-building you were contemplating what to do with last year--is this the one
in your pics. today?? Oh--I just checked your link--it IS--WHAT an improvement! I'm impressed! :o)

o

Thanks Hey-J !!

DIANTHUS, they have lasted throw the winter and pretty much bloomed all last summer until frost.
Photobucket

o

Way to go!!!!

You should be proud of what you have done.

Connie

o

• Posted by hey_j 6 Dayton Oh. (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 12, 08 at 14:15

Hey Connie--glad to see you are posting--hadn't seen you around the forum
for awhile and was concerned!! :o)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here