Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tmaki

PH - out of jail

Teresa_MN
16 years ago

Now that Paris Hilton is out of jail can someone name a hosta after the girl and get her back on track PLEASE!

Comments (15)

• aka_margo
    16 years ago

Where is Josh when you need him? I'm sure he would be happy to oblige!

• Teresa_MN
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Josh Stadden? The one we sat with for dinner Saturday....not to be confused with Josh Spece.

• aka_margo
    16 years ago

Exactly!

• playinmud
    16 years ago

ÂWahooÂ, Paris Hilton got out of jail. ÂIncredibleÂ! Is she the ÂPeopleÂs Choice for the top story line? ÂZowieÂ, I am so ÂReady to hear something new on the ÂRadio WavesÂ, the topic has become ÂTepid at this point.

This ÂShady Affair is punctuated with a big ÂQuestion MarkÂÂ"Okay, sheÂs no ÂPlain JaneÂ/ÂUgly DucklingÂ, but whatÂs all the ÂHoopla about this ÂStringbean of a ÂPretty GirlÂ? SheÂs not ÂUniqueÂ. So sheÂs ÂPhotogenic when sheÂs in the ÂSpotlightÂ, but sheÂs no ÂKnockout or ÂShow StopperÂ. Perhaps if she were wearing a ÂString Bikini with a ÂDouble D CupÂ, and 'Stiletto heels she might be the next ÂPin Up girl. ÂGlory BeÂ, youÂd think she was the ÂAmerican Sweetheart the way the media portrayed her, when all she really is is a ÂFlirtatious ÂDumbo ÂSitting Pretty in ÂSatin and SilkÂ. Must be a slow news day, or theyÂre just impressed with the money ÂPapa has.

Do you think she got involved in the ÂEmbroidery and ÂQuilting Party times they had in the adjoining cell? LOL! Or maybe even played a few rounds of ÂMonopoly in the wee hours of the night? She must have exited that jail ÂLickity Split and with a lot of ÂJubilationÂ. But who knows, maybe thereÂs ÂHope for Paris. She could have the ÂPresence of Mind to do an ÂAbout Face and leave the ÂParty Time behavior behind. IÂm sure this whole ÂFirst Class faux pas wonÂt leave ÂLasting Impressions on anyone except for the ÂHigh Style ÂSlim and Trim ÂÂHottie in ÂSilver and GoldÂ. Although I donÂt have ÂHigh Expectations that this ÂToken of punishment will be remembered by ÂLittle Miss Magic in a weekÂs time (hopefully we wonÂt remember either).

If she were smart sheÂd escape and fly away from her ÂSugar Mama with some ÂMacho ÂSugar Daddy on his ÂMagic Carpet to ÂZanzibar or some ÂOcean IsleÂ, where she can get ÂAll Jazzed Up to her ÂSatisfaction in a ÂTangerine colored ÂTartan Plaid ÂTaffeta ÂSummer Dress and sip Tequila flavored ÂJavaÂ.

So, I don't want to name a hosta after her, but I vote for either ÂLet Freedom Reign or ÂUnchained Melody as PHÂs new hosta theme.

Donna

PS: Before anyone blasts me, this was a joke to see how many hosta names could be used, its not a commentary/nothing else.

• Teresa_MN
    Original Author
    16 years ago

very funny Donna!

• playinmud
    16 years ago

Can you tell I was bored this morning?! LOL!

• lynnem
    16 years ago

Good Grief, Donna! I can tell you were really bored! You can come to my house and weed my garden if it will help the boredom....

but it was cute.

• Janice
    16 years ago

Very clever, Donna! YOu did a great job with that!LOL
    Had to be a lot of work, though!!!!

janice

• Hosta_Haven
    16 years ago

Donna,

You are a great writer! You're creative and funny!

Char

• playinmud
    16 years ago

LOL! Thanks. I was in between projects here at work and had half hour to kill. I could have gone on, but think I was getting too silly.

Donna

• lindac
    16 years ago

And I read the title opf this thread and wondered what was P.Hosta....when the usual form is H. Dumbo...or whatever! LOL!
    Great, Donna!!
    Linda C

• Janice
    16 years ago

This gal is getting more 'publicity' than '911'! Says something about 'us' Americans,
    doesn't it--or rather us 'human beings' that just isn't very flattering, I think!

And what about the "Duke LaCrosse" (sp?)case? Why isn't THAT woman being prosecuted--or maybe,
    I've missed that *day in court*!!

janice

• Janice
    16 years ago

Somehow, I thought, when I read the title of this thread, that it had something to do with soil!!! I just couldn't get the "out of jail" part figured out, quickly!!

Guess you can tell what I'm consumed with these days! Back to *digging* in it!

janice

• Teresa_MN
    Original Author
    16 years ago

The PH related to the soil belongs on the Discussion side. The PH on the Off Topic side refers to Paris Hilton! lol

• Janice
    16 years ago

Got it--that makes PERFECT SENSE! lol