About that 'Ark'!

Janice
16 years ago

Well, if we're getting 'Ready' to build an Ark, we need to remember

how it was before.

There was much 'Blood Sweat & Tears' poured into the project and

the 'Rebel Rousers' were many who mocked Noah the "Faithful Heart',

in His efforts to heed the warning given. The message seemed rather

'Bizarre', since it had never rained before.

But, Noah perservered and worked at it 'Heart & Soul' till he had the

'Satisfaction' of the 'Grand Master' of * the plan*. I wonder if

his wife's 'First Impression' was that he was one 'Nutty Husband'

as he warned those around him there would be a 'Last Dance' one day soon?

The problem was the 'Deceiver', the 'Fallen Angel', the 'Glitter' of the 'City Lights'

and 'The Lust of Life', and the 'Beckoning' 'Shady Affairs' were all

a 'Fatal Attraction'! And, no matter how much they were warned to

'Remember Me', they were 'Bewitched' and "Bedazzled' turning their 'Fat Cheeks'

to other 'Delightful' 'Fascinations' and continued 'Cheatin Hearts', 'Illicit Affairs',

'Struttin Stuff' and 'Hanky Panky', missing their 'Big Chance', 'The Great Escape'!

Had they listened, 'Blessings' would have been theirs 'Beyond Measure'! Despite

the warning, they had no 'Clue', and 'Gilt by Association'! Indifferent, they never realized

there really was a 'Rainmaker' and 'Divine Winds' and 'Storm Clouds' would soon bring

'Thunderstorms', 'Rising Tide', and 'Babbling Brooks' to flow without restrainst. 'The Wind Blew'

and 'Fountains' of the deep poured forth! 'Tidewaters' rose, 'Rippling Waves' carried them

'Over the Waves' into the 'Deep Blue Sea'! 'Riptides' left no trace of life as 'Falling waters'

became the first rain we 'Cherish' today in times of drought. So many 'Lost at Sea', the loss

of life so horrific. No 'stow away' would be found when 'Alpha' closed the doors.

But inside the Ark the 'Ray of Hope' did shine in the hearts of those with 'Faith' to believe

the One who warned of 'Dark Waters' coming. Noah and his family were

'Singing in the Rain', thankful, 'Dauntless' and safe, rising high on the 'Sea Waves'!

150 days of water covering the earth, till one day a dove released! A 'Turtle Dove' or

perhaps more fitting a 'Mourning Dove' took to the sky and flew off

to the 'Blue Horizons', returning soon--too soon, having found no place yet to land!

Back inside for a time again, then off it went one, day on a 'Summer Breeze'

with 'Dazzling' 'Sunshine Glory' and this time returned with an 'Olive Branch'.

They knew, then, that land, 'Paradise Glory' was not far ahead!

'Surprised By Joy' they were all on 'Cloud Nine' and 'Jubilation' was had by all,

as their 'Invincible Spirits' needed 'Patience Plus' and 'Hope' renewed every day!

It was on 'Dawn's Early Light' that they had 'Great Expectations' and saw the

'Spacious Skies' above! In 'Liberty' they were 'Steppin Out' on dry land and beheld

the 'Impact' the waters had on the face of the Earth!

Upon 'Reflection' they realized that 'Faith' was not the 'Reward of Virtue', but 'Faith'

was the 'Special Gift' of 'Amazing Grace' that at 'Days End' showed them 'Noah's Rainbow'!

And at the 'Rainbow's End' and their 'Great Arrival' were 'Pastures New', 'The Promised Land',

an 'Awesome' place to be 'Born Again'! Their 'Journeys End' a 'Celestial' delight as the

'Brilliance' of a cloudless sky filled their hearts with 'Exaltation, and they lifted 'Heartsong', and

'Praying Hands' with 'Everlasting Love' for the 'Eternal Father'!!

Whew--and I think I was even *legal* with this one! :o)

I just couldn't resist this with all the ARK talk goin' on!!

Comments (8)