Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hey_j

A N Y O N E ?--got mail--*thru* G .W , lately??

Janice
16 years ago

I know Phil/hostafreak has had problems, getting his mail and it seems like Nancy/bunnycat may have, also! I've sent both of you messages

from GW post and am wondering, have you EVER YET (these past two days) received ANYTHING through the GW system?

Comments (17)

• ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
    16 years ago

try sending me one.... ken

• Janice
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Hi ken--you should 'got mail' by now!!!

• bunnycat
    16 years ago

Nada, Janice.
    I was able to correspond with Phil because he posted his email address out in the open. Sent you an email yesterday, but haven't received anything back from you. Gardenweb just ain't working the way it used to before the take-over.
    ~Nancy

• Janice
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Back to 'Pony Express', I guess! :o)

Oh, I just remembered--I DO have your address, Nancy!
    I'll send you something!

• hostasformez4
    16 years ago

Add me to the group!

I sent a note to Bean-Counter who lives close to me (35 miles) and was ignored and thought they didn't want to correspond with me! Maybe he just didn't get my mail as I did it through GW My faith in mankind has been restored!!!

Come to think of it sonKen wasn't able to contact me either through GW.

So B-C write me at ladytea1941@aol.com if you see this.

Hope this shouldn't be a new post!?! I never know what is the correct edicate!

Connie

• Hosta_Haven
    16 years ago

I think the last one I received was mid-June.

Char

• jel48
    16 years ago

Janice, I just tried sending one to YOU. Did you get it? I think I'll try sending one to ME too ;-)

• jel48
    16 years ago

Yep, that worked! Janice emailed me to let she know she got hers, and the one I sent to myself went through too. All within a matter of seconds. Odd, isn't it?

• Janice
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I knoooowwww! It's that 'hole in the Universe'! Gotta be!

Now, can you get past 'June' on the 'Pet Peeves' thread yet???

• goldedger
    16 years ago

Janice, There's worse things than not being able to get past "June" ... lol

like not being able to get past February or March - very cold then!!

Did you get mail??

June

• Janice
    Original Author
    16 years ago

re: "Did you get mail?? "

Sure did, June--thank you, and thanks for being so generous to send it twice! LOL I bet YOU didn't do that!
    I bet, it's making up for lost time on someone's part! :o)

Now, maybe you should start another thread to follow up the original "Pet Peeves"! You could call it "Pet Peeves, Not-Neutered"!

• playinmud
    16 years ago

Not working for me either.

Donna

• aka_margo
    16 years ago

I tried emailing janetpetiole earlier this month and she was trying to email me. Finally I just had to put my email out public or we were getting nowhere.

• hosta_freak
    16 years ago

Janice,you should have mail,by now. I got your new Email,and sent a reply. Phil

• ken_adrian Adrian MI cold Z5
    16 years ago

never got it

• Janice
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Phil--that is just WEIRD!! No, I haven't! How does your name come across when it enters a mailbox? I've checked emails in spam folders, delete files and those I delete for subject lines, etc.! Try responding with a subject line that says "Phil, here--coming at you"! I'll look for it, but then the spyware will have picked up on this already and I will be getting dozens of emails with some form of those words, but I'll be very industrious and scrutinize carefully!

I emailed Richard/deshima last night and received a response this morning so I know it's working on our end!!

Have you experienced others saying they've not received mail from you--from your server?

Ken--you didn't recieve the email I sent you?? Good grief!!!

• bean_counter_z4
    16 years ago

Hostafromzone4, I didn't ignore you. I didn't get your email. I feel terrible that you thought I just ignored your message. I'll try to contact you thru your page and give you my addy.