Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hostafreak

Uploading to new computer

hostafreak
11 years ago

I just got a new computeer to repace our old one which has been giving us fits. My problem is,I can't upload my pictures from a flash drive from the old computer. This new computer uses windows 7 which is completely different from our old windows xp. Can any of you who are more of a computer geek than I tell me how to do it? Thanks in advance! Phil

Comments (3)

• almosthooked zone5
    11 years ago

Beg to Myrle.. her husband if my computer geek and Mike knows everything lol

• hostafreak
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Update to this post! I had to call HP and they gave me the skinny right over the phone,and believe me it is radically different then windows xp! Why do people keep coming up with new systems that are newer,but waaay harder to use? I have windows 7 now,but windows 8 is soon to be available! What else can they screw up? Also,we have internet explorer 9 now,and IE 10 is already ready to update. When will it ever end? You buy a new computer,and by the time you get used to it,it is already obsolete!! Phil

• leafwatcher
    10 years ago

I think you will come to like the Windows 7 better than XP, mine has been very stable ..

Sponsored
SK Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Loudoun County's Top Kitchen & Bath Designer I Best of Houzz 2014-2022