Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
daddy's job ... well done ...

Posted by ken_adrian z5 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 9, 07 at 11:57

i have succeeded when i have 'taken it out of the kids' ...

glad he actually got down.. before he fell down face first... lol ..

what the heck.. may as well take a nap on the driveway .... early may is cold for us.. but that blacktop is magical on a sunny day.. even in the middle of winter ... but not august.. lol

i cant find the one where sissy fell asleep on the slip and slide.. bummer ... on a hill.. hose washing down .. her asleep in the cool stream .... maybe i didnt use the digital ...

I WIN!!!

ken
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: daddy's job ... well done ...

• Posted by hey_j z5b Dayton Oh. (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 9, 07 at 12:09

Way to go, Daddy!hehehe

You've obviously done your job, very well!!!!
I bet they really sleep well at night, too! :o)

o

he's a hoot.. goes up about 745 ... with momma.. at exactly 7:59 pm every night.. he says goodnight.. and rolls over and is gone for 11 hours ... you could have a party in there.. he wont know .. lol

one time.. he was all wrapped in his blankets.. i couldn't untangle him .. so i just grabbed and tugged.. he rose about 2 feet off the bed.. spinning in mid air.. grabbed the sheet out ... he fell back down to the bed.. with a sleepy grin on his face.. and i covered him back up ... he had no recollection the next morning ...

ken

o

What a cute picture! One of those you'll have to show to girlfriends when he's older. : )

o

What a doll!

Does he like hostas and conifers too? You'll have to give him his own little plot of land and teach him how to grow his own.

Donna

o

What a cutie! I'm a sucker for red heads. McT

o

all of the talk of growing hostas on the driveway - he decided if it was good enough for them, it should be good enough for him!

o

How cute! Hope he had lots of suncreen on with that fair skin!

Grandma Char

o

I remember getting out of the swimming pool when I was young and freezing, until I laid down on the warm concrete.

Amazing how kids can fall asleep anywhere.

Cute picture.

Janet

o

He's very clean (and cute!). Congrats! My daughter always stayed clean, but the boys were another story.
~Bunnycat

o

Oh he is a cutie all right.

Good job on the tuckering out!

Alexa

o

They grow so fast. What a neat memory for when you blink and he is driving. What a cutie.
Mary

o

• Posted by ademink z6 Indianapolis (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 9, 07 at 20:59

I have a feeling that apple isn't going to fall far from the tree. *grin*

C-U-T-E photo and a happy kid. ;)

o

its not an apple tree ... its a nut tree ... lol ... ken

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here