Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'H. Janet Day'

Posted by paullam 3 (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 7, 08 at 17:58

Purchased a hosta named "Janet Day" a few years ago. I have looking in books (Timber Press Pocket Guide to Hostas) trying to find more about it but all I find is one called "Janet". Is there such a Hosta? I would like more information regarding this Hosta?

Paul

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'H. Janet Day'

• Posted by hey_j 6 Dayton Oh. (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 7, 08 at 20:08

Paul--you will get far more attention to your question on the other side
of this forum, which is the Discussions side! :o)

This side (Conversations) is for 'off-topic' chats, not exclusively, but mostly about
things other than hosta, and is not frequented as often, especially this time of
the year!

By the way, welcome aboard! We hope you will post even more often,
on both sides. We could certainly use some more ACTION on this side---fer shur!!!

Look for this link at the top right-hand side of the main page:

Off-Topic-Conversations [Switch to: Discussions : Exchanges : Gallery]

Just click on Discussions to get more response to your good question! Sorry I can't
help you on that one! :o)

o
RE: 'H. Janet Day'

Janet Day and Janet are two hostas that exist.
Photobucket

Janet will grow a bit larger:

Photobucket

Papou

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here