Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
playinmud

Thinking of you Fence

playinmud
17 years ago

Hi Jean,

I know you browse through occassionally and just wanted to encourage you and let you know that I'm still thinking and praying for you and Aleta.

Donna

Comments (18)

• Janice
    17 years ago

Do pop in when you can and let us know how things are going for you and Aleta!
    Prayed for you both today, especially, thanks to Donna's post and immediate reminder!

janice

• fenceberry
    17 years ago

Aleta died on September 23rd. We had 15 years together, only a minute in time, but I'm so grateful for every second of it. Thanks for thinking of us.
    Jean - the berry half of the fenceberry family

• Teresa_MN
    17 years ago

Jean - I am so sorry to hear of Aleta's passing. Please accept my sincerest condolences.

Teresa

• playinmud
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Oh Jean,

Words can't adequately express how I feel right now for you, I'm so sorry. God placed you on my heart, and now I know why. I pray that He will give you comfort in the days ahead. I'll keep praying for you.

Sincere condolences,

Donna

• Lee
    17 years ago

Jean, please accept my sincere condolences...

Lee

• tsneal
    17 years ago

Oh my Jean, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please take comfort in the fact that her pain is gone.

Stephanie

• buff24
    17 years ago

Fenceberry... I am so sorry to hear of Aleta's passing. May God hold you in the palm of his hand and give you strength and comfort during your time of grief. I'll be praying for you Fence...

Buff

• Janice
    17 years ago

Oh Jean, I am so sorry you have to suffer the loss of Aleta!
    Please know you will still be remembered in my prayers for
    you, especially during this difficult time!

janice

• wildflower59
    17 years ago

Jean, I am very sorry for your loss, and I know that times will be difficult for you, but remember you have lots of people you have come to love you here and will praying for you.

wild (cindy)

• bunnycat
    17 years ago

Jean,

We don't know each other, but I was so sad to read about the passing of your dear frind. Please accept my sincere condolences.

~Bunnycat

• marriedtomud
    17 years ago

Jean

We haven't ever really had a talk but I've seen your
    responses to others here at this Forum enough to know you're very kind hearted and giving.

My sincerest condolences for your loss of Anita.

May your heart find peace.

Curtis

• chocolateis2b8
    17 years ago

Jean,

I am so sorry to hear about Aleta's passing. I know how special she was to you and I grieve for you and the pain you are having to suffer from losing such a special person in your life. Those kind of people are a rare find and I'm glad you found her for however short the time might have been.

• jenniejenjen
    17 years ago

Fenceberry,

I'm right down the road in Papillion...if you need anything (I love to weed!), please let me know.

**Of note, I think I know your son-in-law, JJ. We were stationed at Goodfellow AFB together back in 93!**

JJJ

• fenceberry
    17 years ago

JJJ,
    JJ is here now if you'd like to call and speak with him. He'll be in and out for the next week. Aleta's service is tonight at 6:30. My email is fenceberry@cox.net and JJ's is jjfence@jjfence.com. I'm sure he would love to get a note from you, he remembers everyone he ever met no matter how long ago!
    Thank you again everyone, for thinking of me at this very difficult time.
    This afternoon we will be having a Japanese Maple planted in Aleta's memory in our front yard. I will transplant some of my little hosta seedlings that I grew last winter to the area also. I will be naming the seedlings after Aleta and those who love her. This is where her ashes will be spread, so I think it will make a very nice little memorial garden.

• Teresa_MN
    17 years ago

It sounds like a wonderful memorial garden!

Teresa

• chocolateis2b8
    17 years ago

Jean, that sounds like a wonderful way to always remember her, as if you need a reason, you can't be so close to someone without them always being in your thoughts the rest of your life.

Would you mind telling us some of the names you chose for your seedlings?

• buff24
    17 years ago

Fence, I also think that sounds like a wonderful way to remember Aleta... we did a similar thing at my church when my uncle passed away about 5 years ago. The tree we planted was so small... and now it has grown up more and I see it every Sunday when I go to church! Will be thinking of you...

Buff

• greenguy
    17 years ago

so sorry to hear
    my prayers will be with both of you