Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (8)

• just1morehosta
    13 years ago

Very,Very, nice, you have a big kitchen,looks good,Enjoy.
    cAROL

• hostasformez4
    13 years ago

Wow Jill! You are really taking out everything to the studs so to speak.

I would have liked to do that too, but $ was a facter for us as we're retired so need to watch what we spend or we should. lol

We only replaced counter with new faux granet, got an undermount sink, new fausets, new dishwasher, and new wood laminet floor. We still aren't done as hubby wanted to wait till fall to refresh cabinets with another coat of white paint, so the new knobs for the cabinets aren't on yet.

I can't wait to see how you changed things around. Are you going to put some kind of stone in for counters?

Keep us posted.

Connie

• newhostaaddict
    Original Author
    13 years ago

carol,,,it IS big,,,and i LOVE it,,,i guess the "OLD" houses came that way,,,we also cut a window in the wall to the living room,,,

guess i need to take an after picture of this angle

connie,,,the kitchen is done for now,,,the counters are a laminate,,,

jill

• hostasformez4
    13 years ago

Finally figured out how to get the rest of the pictures to come up for me.

Love the finished look. Your sink is undermounted just like mine and we have the same looking fauset. How do you like it? My only dislike is that the disposal is on the far left of the sink bowls and most of the crumbs I wipe off the counter go into the right side. Such is life. lol

• newhostaaddict
    Original Author
    13 years ago

yeah, connie,,,my cutting board is to the right of the sink also, and the disposal is on the left,,,

first time to have a disposal and i am so excited about having it,,,

jill

• jel48
    13 years ago

That looks great Jill! Whoever did the works appears to have done a really nice job. I bet you love it.

• newhostaaddict
    Original Author
    13 years ago

jel...you BET i LOVE it...i spent 30 years with the old kitchen...

and old oven...with bad seals,,,can you tell i am "cheap" errr,,,FRUGAL,,,with my money...haven't burned a thing with the new one...

jill

• User
    12 years ago

On the other side of GardenWeb is the Homes Forums. For those who have projects inside the house not gardening, it is a great place to go.

The Kitchens Forum is one of the most frequented places on GWeb, and you have to watch quickly because new posts come up hot and fast.

One of my favorites there, but not super busy, is the Smaller Homes forum. Very friendly, very low key.
    If you haven't visited that side, give it a look.

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio