Kitchen ProjectKitchen Remodel

Kitchen RemodelKitchen Remodel

jill

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Kitchen Remodel

Very,Very, nice, you have a big kitchen,looks good,Enjoy.
cAROL

o

Wow Jill! You are really taking out everything to the studs so to speak.

I would have liked to do that too, but $ was a facter for us as we're retired so need to watch what we spend or we should. lol

We only replaced counter with new faux granet, got an undermount sink, new fausets, new dishwasher, and new wood laminet floor. We still aren't done as hubby wanted to wait till fall to refresh cabinets with another coat of white paint, so the new knobs for the cabinets aren't on yet.

I can't wait to see how you changed things around. Are you going to put some kind of stone in for counters?

Keep us posted.

Connie

o

carol,,,it IS big,,,and i LOVE it,,,i guess the "OLD" houses came that way,,,we also cut a window in the wall to the living room,,,

guess i need to take an after picture of this angle
Kitchen Remodel 2010

connie,,,the kitchen is done for now,,,the counters are a laminate,,,

jill

o

Finally figured out how to get the rest of the pictures to come up for me.

Love the finished look. Your sink is undermounted just like mine and we have the same looking fauset. How do you like it? My only dislike is that the disposal is on the far left of the sink bowls and most of the crumbs I wipe off the counter go into the right side. Such is life. lol

o

yeah, connie,,,my cutting board is to the right of the sink also, and the disposal is on the left,,,

first time to have a disposal and i am so excited about having it,,,

jill

o

• Posted by jel48 Z4 Michigan (My Page) on
    Fri, Sep 17, 10 at 6:59

That looks great Jill! Whoever did the works appears to have done a really nice job. I bet you love it.

o

jel...you BET i LOVE it...i spent 30 years with the old kitchen...

and old oven...with bad seals,,,can you tell i am "cheap" errr,,,FRUGAL,,,with my money...haven't burned a thing with the new one...

jill

o

On the other side of GardenWeb is the Homes Forums. For those who have projects inside the house not gardening, it is a great place to go.

The Kitchens Forum is one of the most frequented places on GWeb, and you have to watch quickly because new posts come up hot and fast.

One of my favorites there, but not super busy, is the Smaller Homes forum. Very friendly, very low key.
If you haven't visited that side, give it a look.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here