RE: talk about a guy with a problem

Too funny!

o

• Posted by weed30 6 St Louis (My Page) on
    Mon, Sep 29, 08 at 21:01

o

Funny stuff! He needs a Nut Wizard or a Bag-a-Nut. The Nut Wizard is made in 3 sizes - small, med, large.

Oh brother!
Jen

o

OMG! LMAO! Is this only a washington problem? I dont know whos dumber, the guy wrote wrote it or the guy who asked if he was using a rake! TFF!

o

Geeze you guys are tough old birds. We have acorn issues. They are so thick we rake them up and get them by the five gallon bucketfuls. The mower does not pick them up, the critters cannot get most of them, they kill the grass if left, if they get stepped on and pushed into the ground the squirrels dig holes looking for them, they are so thick you cannot walk across the grass w/o slipping and possibly falling. They are so plentiful it seems like they should be good for something and we too would LOVE to turn them into a cash crop. For all the work they cause, they should be worth a fortune. I could be planning new hosta purchases but am stuck picking up acorns for hours each fall!! The frustration is in the eye of the beholder to be sure, but give a guy a break!

o

I wonder if he gets chiggers on his nuts? I know that I do!

Denny

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here