Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tmaki

Happy Birthday aka_margo

Teresa_MN
17 years ago

Or should I say happy birthday Jen. Not sure who you decided to be today!

Teresa

Comments (9)

• Janice
    17 years ago

Absolutely "Happy" birthday to you, Jennifer!!! Can you hear the "singing"---"oh, the humanity"!!! LOL

I hope "your day" holds many "hosta-presents/gift certificates," etc., for you!

janice

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

I am still waiting for the hosta gifts, the sky is getting darker perhaps hostas will rain out of the sky. Wouldn't that be a great birthday! MY DH gave me a nasty cold for my birthday, but at least that means I can sit home and enter hostas into my database instead of having to be at work. Am I starting to sound like a true hostaholic yet? I finished my first digital maps of one of my hosta beds yesterday!

• Janice
    17 years ago

Whooohooo--you're on your way now!!! LOL I'm so glad you can see your "cold" as a good thing!
    Enjoy your "day" and make it a week so no one has any excuse to not "shower" you with hosta!

You go girl!!!!

janice

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

No hostas, but my husband did bring my flowers. My parents bought me an awesome purple smoke bush. It was actually a nice day. Was lazy, took a nap, a bath, worked on my hosta database, and just relaxed.

• Janice
    17 years ago

How nice--and you will love your smoke bush! We have one of the older purples and I love it!
    Wish it were in more sun though, cause they really seem to have the best coloring in more direct sun.
    Have you seen some of the redder ones? Oh my--stunning to say the least! They seem like they may
    be newer varieties but I'm not an expert on Smoke Trees/bushes! I just "discovered" them
    this summer when looking for a redder accent for a spot in our yard. We didn't get one of them because
    of the need for more sun for them to really look good! We decided on a Japanese Maple instead!

Glad it was a good day for you, Jennifer, and I'm glad you got that bath, as well! LOL I love a good hot,
    bubble bath from time to time, whether I need one or not!! haha

janice

• playinmud
    17 years ago

Happy Birthday Jennifer! I'm glad you had such a nice day! Here's wishing you many more!

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

Janice, have you seen the chartreuse colored smoke bushes? Someone on another forum posted a picture of one, and I had to put it on my wish list!

• caliloo
    17 years ago

Happy belated Birthday!

I hope you are feeling better and glad you enjoyed your day.

And I can just see a Purple Smoke Bush with a bright yellow or chartreuse hosta in front of it... maybe JCC or MM?

Alexa

• Janice
    17 years ago

No, Jennifer, I haven't seen the chartreus ones but I'd love to have one!!!!
    I'm going to have to look into that one for sure!!

Thanks for the tip!! :o)

janice