Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Spring Fling

Posted by teresa_mn Zone 4 MN (My Page) on
Wed, Oct 11, 06 at 8:29

Looking good still on October 10 - but it's having a fling with winter this morning. It's snowing here! Well just a few flakes but geeeeees! It was 78 degrees last Saturday!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Teresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Spring Fling

• Posted by hey_j z5b Dayton Oh. (My Page) on
    Wed, Oct 11, 06 at 8:52

Oooouuuhhh, can't wait till mine grows up like that!

janice

o

Beautiful Teresa. It looks great!

That's one I don't have that I'm planning on looking for next season.

What else in your hosta collection still looks good for this time of year?

o

Still looking good in October -

unidentified hosta

A many Splendored Thing and Earth Angel on the left - Dream Weaver or Queen in the lower right corner.

Guacamole which is to the right of Spring Fling. Midwest Magic which is above Guacamole in the corner of the photo.

Leading Lady, Francis Williams and pictured - Silk Kimono and Big Daddy.

All photos taken last nite or the nite before.

o

IMHO you should post these in the genreal discussion side, so more people see them. I almost missed these being over here in the off topic discussion section.

o
RE: RE: Spring Fling

jerry, I think Teresa was really discussing the weather...its snowing in her neck of the woods, and that is OT...IMHO. Perhaps it was ironic to her that it was snowing and Spring Fling was still in great shape.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here