Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hey_j

Welcome 'phyl1345!!! Glad you're here! graphic

Janice
17 years ago

Oh, welcome "phyl"! So glad you are paying a visit to the "lighter side"! We all hope you will find this a very

"friendly" place to hang out and feel "safe" in asking any questions you might have, and hopefully, someone will be

experienced enough to answer them!

On another thread over here, you said:

o.k...i'm going to take a chance seeing as how casual you all seem!!!!i have a couple questions i should be

asking on the other side....but i was too SHY...cause for hostaholics, they are pretty dumb questions and i didn't

want to LOOK DUMB (GRIN) o.k., what is a nematoid (i THINK that's what i was reading about earlier)...and what is the

ammonia treatment???? thanks, phyl

I took the liberty to do that, (hope you don't mind) because I'm afraid it may remained "buried" in that older thread and topic,

and I don't want to miss your being "officially" welcomed aboard!

I've included a link, for you, at the bottom to give you access to many frequently asked questions that should prove very vital

to you, if you're fairly new into the addiction (lovingly called such) known as "hostaholicism"! Try saying that one 3 times quickly!!

Another suggestion, is to do a search, at the bottom of the main pages of these forums with the word "nematodes"! That will pull up

many previous thread discussions on the topic and hopefully will also give you a much better informed source! Another source

would be from "the Hosta Library" where you will find all kinds of information on HVX and probably nematodes as well!

If all that fails to answer your questions thoroughly, please don't hesitate to ask us more! We love to help, as we've all been helped

ourselves, through the kindnesses of others before us having blazed the trails in Hosta World!!

Again, hope you have fun with us, learning, sharing and getting to know the folks behind the "monikers"!

{{gwi:887163}}

Here is a link that might be useful: FAQ short cut

Comments (6)