Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Santa's Address Book

Posted by teresa_mn Zone 4 MN (My Page) on
Tue, Oct 24, 06 at 11:29

Alexa's post about a delivery got me to thinking about Santa's address book. Earlier this year I volunteered to be the keeper of the addresses for the Hosta Santa escapades. I have misplaced an email or two and with Christmas just around the corner Santa may be contacting me.

So ............. those of you interested in receiving/sending secret packages as part of the Hosta Santa game please do me the favor and email me your information again.

And if you did not email me earlier, feel free to join in the fun now!

Teresa

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Santa's Address Book

I've regrouped after my blond moment and I have located information on the following members:

Hostabuff
Hey_J
Caliloo
admink
aka_margo
playinmud
buff24
i_dig_it
megaul
lavendergrrl
poppi
jack24
lykaon78
newhostaaddict
mulchlady
lynxe
Ken_Adrian
marriedtomud

Please forgive me if I have misplaced your email that contained your information. If you are not on this list email me again with:

forum moniker
name
address

Thanks!
Teresa

o
RE: Santa's Address Book

I went back to Janice's post that asked who wanted to be part of the Santa thing and I noticed a couple of people that wanted in but did not send me an email with their info.

tsneal
daisey me
whitewater176z5a

and a few others I am not so familiar with.

Teresa

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here