Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tmaki

tick, tick, tick

Teresa_MN
17 years ago

I have recently learned that a package has been /will be in the mail today.

Santa's helper

Comments (28)

• playinmud
    17 years ago

Oooooh! Ah, Christmas in October, never too early to start celebrating! Whoever it is, you've got to let us all see what Santa sent to you.

Donna

• diannp
    17 years ago

Teresa, when I saw that tick, tick, tick, in the header I thought you were call to me. :) LOL On Dave's I'm just plain old Ticker. :)

Diann

• Teresa_MN
    Original Author
    17 years ago

How is your baby?

• diannp
    17 years ago

You talking to me or Donna? :) Cause if you're talking to me, you something I don't. :) LOL

• Janice
    17 years ago

I think you are thinking of "kiterloo", Teresa! I emailed her several weeks ago, telling her
    we miss her and hope she and baby are doing well, but never heard back!! I did rib
    her about letting "labor" get in the way of posting!!LOL

janice

• Teresa_MN
    Original Author
    17 years ago

You're right! Kiterloo....tickertoo.....I'm so confused. And I bet Tickertoo is relieved!

• diannp
    17 years ago

Heh, yeah, and so would my husband. :) Don't get me wrong, I like small children. It's just that I like them best when they go home with their parents! ;)

Diann

• Teresa_MN
    Original Author
    17 years ago

So do I .....but that diaper money could buy so many hostas!

• Teresa_MN
    Original Author
    17 years ago

So do I .....but that diaper money could buy so many hostas!

• ademink
    17 years ago

I love the tick. lol Bring it on, Santa!!!! :)

• Teresa_MN
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hint - there are three a's and an e i o

Give me two t's, two r's and and and n,d p

This is the hint santa has provided for the day!

Teresa

• i_dig_it
    17 years ago

Who has all those letters in their name?
    not me....

The suspense is building!
    :-o

• Teresa_MN
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Maybe it's not the name of a person ..............

• playinmud
    17 years ago

Groan, I hate suspense...I can't wait to see what the person gets! Wish we could see their face, LOL!

And I'm soooo bad with clues, I guess you could say I'm clueless! Sigh, now you know another failing of mine.

• newhostaaddict
    17 years ago

maybe the hosta names begin with those letters...

maybe someone is getting a "REALLY BIG" box...

i said in another thread i was DONE for the year...

BUT...if a box should stop here....i guess i "Could" open it...

Who doesn't like presents??....lol...

i am sure whereever it stops....that person will be "THRILLED".....jill

• Teresa_MN
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Maybe it's the name of a hosta!

Maybe it's the name of a person!

Maybe it's the name of both!

• playinmud
    17 years ago

Hmmm, did Santa get there yet?

• Lee
    17 years ago

I thought it was Santa's box when the mailman delivered mine yesterday.. it was just my last order for the year!!! and I'm not even on Santa's list LOL!!!
    ... Andrea... and Patriot... ??

• Janice
    17 years ago

Uhhhh, I hope the Santa-alert wasn't based on my recent "request" for the address of someone from the "keeper of the addresses"! I've been too tied up this week to go through with my plan---and I'm thinking I might have to do it in the Spring, or maybe by "Pony Express"! :O)

janice (gulp)

• ademink
    17 years ago

IT'S ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOHOO!!!!!!! Melati, you were right on! LOL I just got home and there is a BEAUTIFUL, big fat Patriot in an oh-so-fun box w/ an elf pic on it (sorry, tore up the elf ripping the box open LOL).

Teresa, you are so great, THANK YOU so much! *HUGS*

• Janice
    17 years ago

Whew!! So glad you got the Santa tease!! I was afraid Teresa was thinking I had already sent out the hosta I was intending to "someone"--shhhhhh! Made me nervous that it was taking longer than I would have thought a package would, having been sent on Monday!!!

I'm so happy for you, Andrea! Fun isn't it!!!

janice

• ademink
    17 years ago

It's awesome! I never expected to get it and saw the elf on the kitchen counter and about peed my pants. LOL

• i_dig_it
    17 years ago

WoooWeee!!! melati what a good clue de-coder you are!

Congratulations Andrea! Your new hosta is a beauty!

Hey_J there's and idea. Make a graphic of a Hosta Elf that we can all copy and save. Then whenever a package is sent by an 'elf' it could be included on the package......

OK, what am I doing....making extra work for someone that already says she is extra busy lately. Sorry, I'll quit now, lol. It's just that I love your graphics.

Congrats again Andrea!

Janet

• Janice
    17 years ago

Janet--not a problem!!!! I'd love to do that--you have to know that! LOL Give me a few days,
    and I'll be glad to do it!!! I'll be gone from noon on tomorrow to "friend-sit"! That's when my
    "shift" begins!!!

Today, I've had a horrible headache all day and I'm hoping and praying
    it will be gone tomorrow--so we'll see what the morning brings!

Back to bed, with my "microwavable bed buddy"! You've got to get one of those
    if you don't have one!!! Great for sore necks, backs, heads, leg cramps, belly aches,
    you name it, almost!

janice

• ademink
    17 years ago

Those things are incredible. They smell like you're sleeping w/ a bowl of Malt-o-Meal but they work great!

• Teresa_MN
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Andrea - glad you like the Patriot. I was shocked when you told me earlier this year you did not have one.

Isn't that root ball of the "grown in full sun" hosta amazing? It was a second Patriot for me that I got 3 years ago because it had an eye that was almost white. I called it Casper and tried to make it survive by pinching back the two green eyes hoping to force it go all white. Well the white eye died earlier this year but the two green eyes that refused to give up came back just fine.

Funny - the metal sign that read Casper and a package of ghost peeps were supposed to make it into the box. Apparently I left them on the kitchen counter! lol

• ademink
    17 years ago

my waistline thanks you for forgetting the peeps. lol

• newhostaaddict
    17 years ago

congratulations andrea...

good work teresa....

jill