Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tmaki

Connie's garden

Teresa_MN
17 years ago

Here is a picture of Connie in her garden. I have posted 5 other photos in the gallery that were taken when her garden was featured on a tour.

{{gwi:895865}}

Comments (7)

• hostasformez4
    17 years ago

What a wonderful person you are to take the time to post some of my pictures Teresa!

Maybe someday I will learn to do it myself.

Yes and pigs will fly!

I'm trying! I'm really trying. Thanks again!!!!!!

Connie

• playinmud
    17 years ago

Connie what a lovely garden, its so very nice to visit through the web! Those are some of the healthiest hostas I've ever seen!

Teresa, thank you for posting this, I love seeing other's beautiful gardens. You take some awesome shots...you also took some of Hideko's garden.

PIM

• Janice
    17 years ago

Oh Connie, how lovely your "hosta-world" is! And, hey, if I can learn how to post pics.,
    I know you can!! LOL

It took my hubby 5 years to convince me to try and use the computer, and now he has to
    fight for a place on it, and we have two computers, now, even!LOL He and our Son in-law
    are always giving me grief over the number of "favorites" I have!! Well, so--I have lots
    of "favorites"--what's the big deal with that??? There seems to be plenty of room to have them,
    so why not? ;o)

janice

• Teresa_MN
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Actually Donna I did not take the photos of Connie's garden. I saw in an earlier post that she did not know how to post them. I told her I would do it for her. I have since learned that she is retiring soon. Now she has all the time in the world to figure it out.

Teresa

• chocolateis2b8
    17 years ago

Well don't matter how they got here, it is a pleasure that they got here, for which I am happy about.

BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL, and did I say, BEAUTIFUL?

• i_dig_it
    17 years ago

Wonderful! What a beautiful garden and yard. I love the row of pine trees in the background and the hostas are gorgeous!

Nice to meet you too Connie! It's nice to put a real person to a name :-))

I posted my picture in Chocolates post "Another just for fun post". I think it's fun to "see" who we all are!

Janet

• goldedger
    17 years ago

Nice of you to post these for our "pleasure" Theresa.

Connie your gardens are absolutely gorgeous, I love the one in the gallery of the row of hostas and sculptures. You'll have to figure out the picture posting thing so that we can see more :)

June

Sponsored
Fresh Pointe Studio
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators | Delaware County, OH