Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jel48

Example of word wrapping with small image

jel48
17 years ago

Here's what happens when you post some text and include a small image. I'm typing several lines of text in first and am not hitting the enter key at any time until I get to the last word of text that I plan to type in. At that point, I will press the enter key twice. The first time acts as a 'carriage return' which forces my cursor to go to the next line of text. The second time that I press the enter key it will act as a 'line feed' and will put a blank line between the last text that I type in and the image. Most of you probably already know how that works but I needed to have a lot of text to type in and this works as good as anything :-) Ok, here goes. I'm going to press the enter key twice and then add a small image.

Actually, I'm going to use the same image in both this post that shows a small image and in the next one that shows a large image. The way that I do this is to copy in the url from photobucket, then right after the part that says border="0" I add width="400" for the small image or width=2000 for the larger image. This is going to make the larger image really REALLY poor quality, because it was saved in a smaller size to start with. That means that when I put in width=2000, I am going to streeeeeetch it waaaaaaaaaaay out! The size that each of you see the image will depend on the screen resolution that your computer is set to use.

Comments (2)