Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
playinmud

Tha elf has landed!!!!!

playinmud
17 years ago

You may remember that a first package was lost in the mail, I was saddened and disappointed beyond words. Santa's helper was kind enough to post another one to me and when it arrived I was so excited I couldn't stand myself.

This surprise couldn't have come at a better time, this week has been overly stressful, many disturbing and disheartening changes at work, $800 in car repairs, and I have to go for my first echocardiogram this afternoon.

The package itself was so cute! Santa's helper Teresa figured that since one elf couldn't get it here, perhaps a few more would do the trick. There was a cutie with Santa himself, another that had a few too many glasses of hosta wine and the third little guy on the inside is swinging in on a string of Christmas lights (he knows how much I love Christmas decorations!). I probably should start off by saying when I opened up the package the aroma was amazing! As an added kindness, because she knew how upset I was about the lost elf gift, Teresa slipped a package of her salsa mix in with the seeds! It smells fabulous!!! I can't wait to try it out! The package was also filled with wonderful hosta goodies, there were seeds from 'Leading Lady', 'Francis Williams', 'A Many Splendored Thing', 'DB x DB', and 'Wiggle Worms' (the last two from eKn's garden...a big hug to you eKn). Here are some pics of my Santa surprise...

elf #1 and Santa (ho, ho, ho!)...

{{gwi:897579}}

elf #2...

{{gwi:897581}}

elf #3 and the inside of the package...

{{gwi:897583}}

seeds...

{{gwi:897584}}

and salsa mix...

{{gwi:897585}}

Thank you so much Santa's helper Teresa! You really brightened my day and cheered my heart! A big hug for your kindness and for all you do here in the forum!! You are a wonderful treasure and a joy to know!

One excited "kid",

Donna ;o)

Comments (2)