Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
playinmud

shopaholic

playinmud
17 years ago

Hey all, I just placed my first order with White Oak Nursery. They have their 2007 catalogue up on the web, and they started taking orders today. Anyone else starting to buy for the 2007 season yet? And where are you placing your orders??

Comments (11)

• mary52zn8tx
    17 years ago

I also placed an order with White Oak early this morning. They already had Northern Mist sold out. I was very pleased with my WO order last year, and I am already getting excited about next spring.

• ademink
    17 years ago

I almost bought Earth Angel and Bill Brickna today at a nursery for half off. They were completely done for the year, nothing but pot and dirt. I slapped myself to my senses and put them back (and bought a conifer roflol).

• newhostaaddict
    17 years ago

haha andrea....be careful...you don't want to hurt yourself...

i am very pleased with my "white oak" order this year...and will probably get another order next year...

jill

• hostarox
    17 years ago

I will wait until Naylor Creek and Hilltop Farm send me their catalogs next month, then start spending away!

• playinmud
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Hey Rox, how does one go about getting on their catalogue mailing list? I'd love to get one of those, even if the cost a few bucks.

• Teresa_MN
    17 years ago

I print the Naylor catalog, but for $5 they will mail you one. And a couple of years ago - they mailed me a $5 gift cert with the catalog. You might as well just print your own. The catalog they sent is just printed on 8 x11 paper on a color printer.

BTW - I just went to White Oak and got Fascination and Frosty Morn. There is ONLY one Frosty Morn left. Someone better snap it up before it's gone!

Teresa

• Teresa_MN
    17 years ago

Well if you are reading this now thinking you want Frosty Morn it's too late! Donna snapped it up!

• playinmud
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I snapped it up and I'm glad I did! Thanks for the heads-up!

Oh and Teresa, thanks for the tip on just printing out the web pages, that's an easy thing to do. I wonder when they'll have the 2007 listings available?

Sigh, so many hostas, so little time!

• hostarox
    17 years ago

Donna, I get the catalogs because I order from them every year. You could email them and ask to be put on the list, or as Theresa said, you can print it out when it comes online. One advantage to getting the catalogs by mail is (at least with Hilltop farm) that I got the catalog way before the website was updated. My order was placed already before anyone else even saw what they had to offer.
    Josh keeps track of when sites update on his website, Hostahub.

• Teresa_MN
    17 years ago

Is Josh's site hostahub.com ? I tried that and it went no where.

Teresa

• hostarox
    17 years ago

http://hostahub.inthecountrygardenandgifts.com/index.php

Josh has already started a new list for this year, so all that is on it now is White Oak Nursery. If I remember right, November is when Naylor's put the new catalog out last year.