Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hey_j

Merry Christmas to you all!!!

Janice
17 years ago

Here's my Christmas card to you all, since I don't have your addresses! {{gwi:898137}}

I'm so glad to see some of "us" still reporting in! I've been so busy entertaining this month that I've had little time to check in myself!

Several lunches and brunches as well as 30 friends last Saturday evening and a few dinners to boot! Whew! I think I'm done till

Christmas Eve though! It's been fun but I'm beat!! :O)

Hopefully, January will be a more relaxed time for me to keep in touch with all who do still frequent this forum! I miss you all

and want you to know you are in my thoughts as Christmas approaches and I pray it will be the best Christmas to date for each

and everyone of you!

Love and best of blessings to you,

Janice

Comments (22)

• hosta_freak
    17 years ago

And a very Merry Christmas to you also,Janice! We just finished singing our Christmas Cantata at my church this past Sunday,but we were upstaged by the kids playing sheep and lambs and other barnyard animals! Nice to see you back among the living! Phil

• hostarox
    17 years ago

I would like to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

• hostasformez4
    17 years ago

May we each, in our own way, remember and celebrate the true meaning of Christmas and all of us have a very safe and Happy New Year

Hostasforme4z, better known as Connie

• diggindutchman
    17 years ago

Taking time off from my baking heat sensors for 2007 to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year with lots of new introductions to your gardens!!
    John

• i_dig_it
    17 years ago

Merry Christmas my friends!
    The garden catalogs are rolling in already, so I want to also wish each of you a Happy Hosta New Year too!

Janet

• aka_margo
    17 years ago

Happy Holidays everyone! John, be sure to make lots of extras! My husband doesn't care how many hostas I order, as long as they come with heat sensors! He's in the box before I am!
    Jen

• micke
    17 years ago

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to you all, watch the eggnog, specially if it's spiked!!

• toymr2mk2
    17 years ago

Hope all of my friends here enjoy the holidays surrounded by the love of their families and friends. Have a very Merry Christmas and a happy and safe New Year! Hope y'all get lots of hostas from Santa this year since you know you have been good!....:).....
    Art

• caliloo
    17 years ago

Happy holidays to the HF gang! Hope the winter is kind and all your hostas are happily snuggled in and waiting for spring!

Alexa

• netgardenweb
    16 years ago

Merry Christmas to you!

{{gwi:65094}} {{gwi:65095}}

• Janice
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Wow--I feel like the *Ghost from Christmas Past*!!

Hi netgardenweb! Are you new to this forum or am I just more forgetful than I realize? That would be really bad
    since I know I am already *somewhat* forgetful!

In any case, let me welcome you, even if you've posted before and I've apparently missed it when you did! :o)

I love those cards and yes, I'm a subscriber to them, now, having visited the site! :o) Thank you for tipping me
    to such lovely e-cards!

Oh, and here's my Christmas card for this year, 2007!!

{{gwi:898138}}

• toymr2mk2
    16 years ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!
    Art

• papou
    16 years ago

The kids will be arriving in a few hours. Lots of snow for them to play with. There is so much snow...it's unbelievable!!

Compliments of the season! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I wish you all good health!

Papou

Here is a link that might be useful: Hosta of the Year...since 1996

• newhostaaddict
    16 years ago

I also would like to wish ALL a "Merry Christmas"...

and stay safe...

and see you all here in the New Year...

jill...

• hostared
    16 years ago

Happy Holidays to all of you!
    I hope Santa leaves lots of hosta $$ for everyone to spend.
    Merry Christmas.
    Gloria

• Hosta_Haven
    16 years ago

Merry Christmas Every One! And the wish for a wonderful New Year in 2008!

Char

• hosta_freak
    16 years ago

Our church choir,including my wife and myself sang this year's Christmas cantata on Dec.9,so now we are just getting ready for the big day! Merry Christmas and happy New Year to all my hosta friends,and you Janice,for your always great grafics! Phil

• hostahaveum
    16 years ago

Wishing everyone the Happiest Holidays ever ! Enjoy friends family & good food! And may Santa bring plenty of Hosta gift certificates to all! ~Dot ps its my last day to be 49 :)

• phil
    16 years ago

I also want to add my wishes for you all to have a Very Merry Christmas.
    And to you Janet, Thanks for getting me started in ths wonderful plant world of yours.
    Ohio phil

• jel48
    16 years ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to everyone. I hope both are full of special happiness and blessings for all!

May the

be with you!

• hostasformez4
    16 years ago

Merry Christmas!

Enjoy the gathering of family and friends at this blessed time of the year.

May all of you continue to have good health and may you prosper so you can get more hostas in the new year!

Connie

• aka_margo
    16 years ago

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!
    Jen