Return to the Hosta Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WANTED: Spring fever setting in!

Posted by timhensley 4 VT (timhensley@adelphia.net) on
Tue, Feb 27, 07 at 10:27

Hello All,

I cannot wait for spring and am trying to get a jump on trading. I would like to only make a couple of large trades if possible and set them up for the first week in May. If anyone is interested look thru my list and look for the ** for tradeable varieties. If they are not marked with an ** then they are two small to trade and I am letting them grow for a couple of seasons before I start hacking into them. I am easy to trade with and will send out good size plants and would appreciate the same in trade.

Thanks for looking and Happy Gardening! TIM

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WANTED: Spring fever setting in!

Hi! Tim, I think we traded hostas last year. I see sme on your list that we do not have, and also some on your wish list. We have had a strange winter, so we need to see what will be available when they come up. If you think you might like to trade again let us know. We do not have the info from last year down here with us, but we will be home later in March. Let us hear if you are interested in trading again. Betty

o

do you only trade hostas or you looking for other perenninals let me know GOD BLESS

o

Thanks for the question mjtd. I only trade for other hostas. Good Gardening! Tim

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Please Note: Only registered members from the U.S. are able to post messages here (this may be indicated by the title of the forum. All exchanges not indicated otherwise are restricted to those living in the U.S.)

If you are a member from an area mentioned above, please log in.

Return to the Hosta Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here